Chapter 52

Satan: Your sin?
Readers: Yaoi
Satan: Go straight and turn 2 lefts
then you will see the yaoi section
Readers: Thank you
Satan: *rubs his forehead* I should make the yaoi room bigger, every minute there's a new person that goes to the yaoi section.
_______________________
3rd's POV

"Where did they touch you?" Taehyung asked, as Jungkook gulped "M-My th-thighs" Jungkook stuttered as he was being stared with Taehyung's blue eyes. "Your thighs huh?" Taehyung said as he slid his hands at his thighs.

Jungkook gulped as he shuddered "T-Tae" Jungkook moaned softly making Taehyung smirk as he ripped Jungkook's pants, showing his muscular thighs. Jungkook blushed "Ta-Taehyung!"

Taehyung stared at the red haired as he licked his lips "Sorry Oppa, I gotta remove the whore germs" Taehyung went in between Jungkook's thighs as he started to give butterfly kisses at his inner thighs.

Jungkook yelped as he shudder from the kisses he's receiving from the blue haired. Taehyung's hands rub the fronts of his thighs. Soon he started to suck his inner thighs, it left him hickeys.

"I should have left hickeys in your thighs before you left" Taehyung said as he looked up at Jungkook's eyes seductively. "I wonder if they remove your pants, could they notice these marks?" Taehyung asked as he slowly bit Jungkook's thighs making him moan in return.

"T-Tae" Jungkook stuttered with embarrassment, not used with the dirty talk he's receiving. Sure he dirty talks with Taehyung but in this situation, that's another story.

"Tell me Jungkook, what would happen if they see these hickeys? Hmm?" Taehyung asked as he started to make more hickeys in his thighs. His hands kept rubbing his outer thighs. "If they see this, I wonder what will they think?" Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's hips making him sit still.

"Asshole?" Taehyung bit into Jungkook's thigh. "Sex god?" Taehyung licked the place where he bit. "Fuck whore?" Jungkook bit his lip as he received more dirty talking from the younger. "What do you think they will call you?" Taehyung asked as he looked at the red haired and licked his upper lip."I-I d-don't k-know" Jungkook answered as he looked away from the sexy blue incubus.

"Hmm? Why are you looking away, Oppa?" Taehyung asked as his brow arched but this time Jungkook didn't answer due to embarrassment. Taehyung growled in return. He grabbed Jungkook's chin and turn his head.

"Now, now, you can't look away right now because" Taehyung purred as he leaned to Jungkook's face, starring at those red cheeks of his.

"You have to take a good look on who's pleasuring you"

***

"Hmmm? Are you tired already?" Jin asked as he put his tongue in between his index finger and middle finger. This scene turned Namjoon even more, of course Jin did on purpose to tease him.

Namjoon started to pant not because he was tired but because this was too much for his cock and himself to handle. Jin is being too sexy like he's a incubus wanting to eat semen.

"I saw that fire tits touch your arm as if she's your girlfriend" Jin growled as he grind his cock in Namjoon's. Jin removed the sex toy from Namjoon's cock by the way. Since the red haired was close to cumming.