Chapter 30

⚠️Warning⚠️
Mature Content ahead!
Oh and btw it's a fucking powerbottom bitches
Guess which couple is it😉
____________________
3rd's POV

"I cant fucking believe you got fucking hard in public" Jungkook laughed at his blushing brother with his hands at his stomach and fell into the ground.

"Shut up, you dick as if you dont get hard!" Hoseok said as he rolled my eyes and Jungkook just put his tongue out. "Whatever bitch" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

~few hours earlier~

"Why were you limping on the way here, Taehyung?" Jin asked his best friend who currently limping, behind Taehyung was his muscular boyfriend who was smirking proudly while Taehyung just blushed when he recalled the memories from last night.

They are currently sitting down at the dining table for breakfast. Jimin's eyes went to widen when he thought of something.

"Jungkook, did you fuck Taehyung?" Jimin asked as Ami and Hoseok chocked on their food. Yoongi and Namjoon stopped eating and Jin's eyes widen. Taehyung blushed as he put his fork down and lay his head low out of embarrassment while Jungkook just kept on smirking widely.

"NO WAY!" Ami said loudly with his hands covering his mouth. "SO YOU ARENT A VIRGIN ANYMORE?" Jin asked as Taehyung nodded shyly, making the 3 excited Aqurians screamed as they fangirl.

"Wow, that was fast man!" Yoongi said as he high-fived his redheaded best friend who happily accept it. "Fucking hell man, Im the oldest and I havent fucked or touched my boyfriend" Namjoon said with his arms cross making Jin blush and hit his naughty boyfriend's chest.

"Wait! Did you mark him?" Jimin asked and Jungkook shook his head. "No I didn't, I came only in his walls not inside his prostate, I wouldn't mark him without his consent" Jungkook replied in his normal husky voice leaving shivers behind Taehyung's back.

Since it's a Saturday, they continue to tease the Taekook couple because of this Taehyung had a hard time eating due to him really embarrassed and Jungkook isn't helping either. Jungkook teased him by touching his thigh a lot and moving his hand up and down sexually. This action made Taehyung shudder and whimper quietly.

After breakfast, they still weren't over the fact that Taehyung isnt a virgin anymore. Jin washed the plates with the help of his cute boyfriend by his side.

"JINNIE!" They both heard Ami screamed as she entered the kitchen. "Yes?" Jin asked Ami with a confuse look, but had a hint because she was wearing casual clothes of course no shorts and skirts just the ordinary pants and sweatshirt.
"I'll go to the mall with Jennie!" Ami replied as she waved the couple goodbye and slammed the door.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"So your fucking dating the eldest prince of Pyros and YOU JUST TOLD ME NOW?!?!" Jennie whispered getting angry and Ami just giggled awkwardly at her glaring best friend.

"How long?" Jennie asked as she crossed her arms and leaned back at the chair with her drink in her right hand. "Like 6-9 weeks ago?" Ami said softly as she blushed (heheheh see what I did there😏😏😏)

"6-9 WEEKS? YOUR TELLING ME THAT YOU ARENT SINGLE FOR 6-9 WEEKS AND AGAIN! YOU JUST TOLD ME NOW?" Jennie screamed making the whole restaurant looked at her confusingly and angrily. She said sorry over and over again.