Chapter 23

Enjoy!~
This is itttttt!
____________________
Taehyung's POV

I woke up because of the sunlight hitting both of my eyes. I yawned and stretched my arms as I sat down from my bed. I rubbed my eyes when I suddenly remembered the events that happened yesterday. My cheeks grew hot but I smiled later on. I stood up and started to make my way going to the washroom.

I went down the stairs while fixing my tie and I heard voices coming from the kitchen "I didn't tell you to dice the onions!" I knew it was Jin but who was he shouting at? I went inside the kitchen to see Namjoon awkwardly smiling at Jin for dicing the onions.

"That's Namjoon's technique!" Hoseok laughed along with Yoongi who is clutching is tummy due to laughter "I still have a half an onion" Namjoon said while holding out the another onion and Jin just rolled his eyes but started to laugh.

(A/N: Ya'll know that scene from Vlive heheheheheh)

"Oh! TaeTae! We didn't see you there!" Jimin said and they all looked at me and I smiled but soon frowned because I couldnt find Jungkook. "Looking for someone TaeTae?" Ami said giving me a teasing smirk. I just turned red and lowered my head a little due to embarrassment.

"JINNN! Do you have more food??!?" I yelled trying to leave the room because I don't want to hear more of them teasing. I got the ham and cheese omelette from Jin. I hesitantly went to the table with my sister and friends smirking at me. I mentally rolled my eyes.

We all heard heavy foot steps coming from the stairs. I gulped knowing it's Jungkook. He entered the room with his first 2 buttons unbuttoned, showing his collarbones and masculine neck. His long sleeve shirt isn't helping either because it was thin, meaning I could see his sexy v line and 6 pack abs and his hair is kinda wet, the water keeps dropping to his shirt making his abs more visible. I mentally drooled at the sight. I mean who wouldn't drool especially with HIM!

"Yah, you better eat before your food gets cold" Ami whispered to my ears and I snapped back to reality. Dang it! I stared again! I just looked down at my food with my flustered face. I've got a feeling that he is already smirking at me!

I gulped down my food because I could feel him getting closer to me. He put his coat down and sat beside me. I could see Jimin and Ami grinning and playfully winking at me already. I continued to eat my food awkwardly. I saw Yoongi placed the food infront of Jungkook but he didn't touch his food but instead he did something more embarrassing.

He grabbed the back of my neck and brought me closer to his face to close the gap between us. My eyes went to widen and I heard Ami and Jimin screamed. Hoseok and Yoongi just sat there with a smirk plastered in their faces but with widen eyes. Jin and Namjoon went in the room to know why the 2 were screaming and to see Jungkook and I kissing.

He pulled away with a smirk plastered at his face and I was just here blushing uncontrollably "Thanks for breakfast, babe" He winked at me and leaving me even more red if possible. Suddenly Jin hit Jungkook's head with a folded paper "Yah! Jungkook-ah! We eat food here not eat lips!" Jin glared at him and soon Namjoon back hugged Jin making Jin flinch at the contact.

"I won't mind eating your lips, angel" Namjoon whispered to Jin's ear as he nuzzled his nose to Jin's neck, the action made Jin's cheeks turn red "Yah! Let go of me you perverted freak!" Jin shouted with his flustered face making us all laugh at the scene.