Chapter 61

If Im being honest, I ain't attentive so like
I wanna be Taehyungie now🤧🥺
I need that kind of attentiveness in volleyball😔
________________________
Jimin's POV

"Ami, I saw our warriors crying and shivering in fear a while ago. If you don't mind, can you please explain?" Mrs Jeon asked Ami who is already stuffing her mouth with food. Even if she's a princess, she never really cared about table manners.

She shallowed her food before speaking "They were being brats so I discipline them" Mrs Jeon frown a little. "Can't you at least give them a different punishment?" Ami placed her cup down "They were dirty talking about Taehyungie and I" I saw Jungkook and Hoseok's eyes perk up and soon growled possessively.

Mrs Jeon's eye twitch in anger "I take back what I said, why didn't you give them a harsher punishment?" Ami laughed as she placed her fork down. "Don't worry, your majesty. You already seen them in their vulnerable state. So that's means they learned their lessons"

"That's my girl!" Their father laughed making his wife giggle too. "Indeed" Ami blushed at the compliment. I looked at Yoongi to see him stuffing the food in his mouth. Is he really that hungry? I giggled at the cute sight. "So when's the marriage?" Mama asked making us all choke in our food.

"Mama!" I screamed in embarrassment making my Mama laugh. "Oh come on now, we need to wait after the war is over" Mr Min said as he smile and sip his tea. "Indeed, what do you guys think of getting married all together at the same day?" That's actually not a bad idea but we can't think about marriage first! Hades is coming!

"We can talk about our marriage and when the war is over" I said as I cut my steak then I saw Yoongi smirking with hid elbow and the table and his hands under his chin. "Are you really that desperate to marry me?" The table soon went silent as they tried to hold back their laughter.

While for me I was blushing red "E-Eh!?!?" Yoongi chuckled as he leaned back with his arms cross "Not that Im complaining but that's really bold of you to say that you wanna marry me in front of everyone here"

I stood up as I slam my hands at the table with my blushing face as I look at Yoongi's smirking face "Y-You k-know wh-what I me-mean!" I whined as I pouted after "No I don't, mind telling me, baby?" I blushed when I heard the word baby. I frowned cutely as I looked away "Hmph!!!"

The whole table burst into laughter. Jin's usual windshield laugh echoed the whole room. Namjoon was hitting the table with his hands, making the cups move. Jungkook and Hoseok were laughing their asses in the floor. Taehyung and Ami were hitting each other while laughing. The parents were cracking.

I was blushing red as I sat down slowly and pouted. Yoongi looked down as he smile then looked up at me again. "I was just teasing, baby" I frown and looked away at him. "I hate you" Yoongi chuckled "No you love me" I blushed as he winked at me.

"You've got yourself a teaser, Son" Papa smirked as he winked at me while sipping his tea. My face turned into a tomato again.

"PAPA!"

_________________________
Namjoon's POV

"Are we almost at the library?" I asked as Jimin nodded with his face still red. I laugh at the sight. After dinner, Jimin asked me to come with him to the library to start strategizing for the war.

Fire Meets Water | Under Editing On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara