Chapter 41

Hey ya'lls! How's life?
Lmao hope you like the chapter!
Sorry for the wait!
____________________
Taehyung's POV

"Guys can someone buy me ear plugs for my birthday?" Ami asked us, we are sitting around the table for breakfast, we got confused by my twin's sudden question.

"Ehhh? Why?" Jin asked as he put his water down in his table. "Well two certain people can't just hold their damn voices" Ami emphasizes that two making Jungkook and I blush.

"Can't argue with that, those 2 people were actually loud, making me horny, I almost woke up my Chim to be honest" Yoongi said with a grin on his face making Jimin blush and hit his lover's arm.

"GUYSSSS! Shut upppppp!!!!" I pouted as I tantrum cutely, making Jungkook coo at my cuteness.

I pointed at Jungkook with my fork that has pork chop in it "He was the one who started it! He can't control his horny ass!" Making everyone chuckle but my damn bunny boyfriend smirked.

"Well you're the reason why I can't handle my horny ass, baby" He winked as I threw a random object to him, blushing. He blocked the object with his bulky arms and smiled but soon turned into a seductive grin. "I can't even handle my horny ass just by looking at you, you're lucky Im controlling myself here, I couldn't have take you on even with these assholes around here"

I blushed uncontrollably making me ears and shoulder turn bright red. The next thing I knew is laughter from them and Ami and Jin scolding Jungkook by hitting his head with their hands.

"YAH! Who gives you the right to say that infront of my brother?" Ami yelled as she continued to hit Jungkook's head. "OH COME ON AMI! As if Hoseok never did that to you!" Jungkook replied making Ami blush red and Hoseok smirked.

"I mean you're not wrong there, Kook" Hoseok said in his deep voice making Ami flinch. "OIII! No morning porn!!!!!" Jin yelled as Namjoon gave him an unsure look.

"Babe you literally just suck my cock a whi—" Jin slap Namjoon's front face "I SAID NO MORNING PORN KIM!" Jin blushed like a tomato and we all laughed knowing what will Namjoon say.

"Damn Namjoon, that horny already?" Yoongi asked as he randomly grabbed Jimin to pull him closer, Jimin gasped at the sudden movement. "Well I wasn't it was Ji—" Again was interrupted my Jin. "NAMJOON! I have a knife on my hand!finish that sentence and I'll cut every skin in your body and make it dinner's specialty!"

"Honestly Jin, you would only eat that" Jimin finally spoke making Jin blush even more. "Yeah I dont mind getting eaten by my princess" Namjoon winked making Jin look away blushing.

"Ewww hyung, that sounds really wrong" Jungkook gave his disgusting face making Namjoon roll his eyes. "Says the guy that announced infront of us to fuck Taehyung right now" Jungkook rolled his eyes and pouted "We're even"

"Guys, you all know we are leaving in 1 hour right? Did you guys finish packing?" Jimin suddenly asked and we all stood up and looked at each other in a panic way.

"SHIT!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I cant fucking believe we forgot, we are leaving today" I doze out of tiredness. We packed our things really quickly and the whole time Jimin was laughing and now he's jaw hurts from laughing too much so it's our turn to laugh at him.