Chapter 66

Part 2 of the War!!!
Hope you guys can keep up with my shitty writing cuz I tried turning my imagination into words!
Oh and! Thanks for waiting alsooo! Sorry for making you guys wait!

Math killed me so my brain shut down-
________________________
3rd's POV

"Warriors! Go to Formation LS and Formation I!" Jimin shouted as the warriors go to their formations. Formation I is when they go on a straight line with shields at their hands and spears as well. Formation LS stands for Lines. So the warriors will go behind the people of Formation I and they would all line up with swords or spears at their side.

"Formation V and Formation O!" Jimin shouted as the rest of the warriors immediately went to their positions. Formation O is when the warriors circle around the Kings and Queens. Formation V is the warriors with arrows. They would go to a hidden place that they won't be seen by Hades and they would shoot arrows if needed.

The Pyroians are well hidden at the snow, most are under the snow itself. They aren't gonna freeze to death because they activated their fire shield. The spirit animals are at the bottom of the icy lake. King Gunwoo and Queen Byeol are in disguise. They look like Aqurians head officials from a far so they doubt Hades will notice.

"I still can't believe Bryon likes Roselle" Ami crossed her arms as she shifted all of her weight to her right leg. "Who is he again?" Jin asked as Taehyung also looked at his sister with confusion.

"You know that guy that basically harassed Roselle and I and I kicked his ass?" Ami said as they all let out a 'oh yeah' look to her. "Hold up! That guy likes Roselle?" Jimin suddenly said from behind, startling the 3.

"Chim! Don't do that!" Jin said as he keep taking deep breathes. Jimin laughed as he scratch the back of his head. "You're done talking with the warriors?" Taehyung asked as he nodded as he stood besides Taehyung.

All 4 of them were looking at the snowy land in front of them. Winds kept dancing through their clothes as their hair also played with the wind. The cold breeze hit their skin as they shiver a little from the coldness.

"A lot has happened this year, am I right?" Taehyung said as they all looked at him with a smile. "I know right? One time we were enemies with the Pyroians. Now at us! Most of them is bascially the Aqurians' lovers already!" Jimin chuckled lightly.

"Well I still can't believe that we are actually here" Jin said as he crossed his arms. "Out in the battle field and Taehyung fighting with us" He pointed at Taehyung as he giggled and punched Jin's arm softly.

"Pfft" Jimin suddenly started laughing making Jin and Taehyung confuse and look at him weirdly. "What's wrong, Chim?" Taehyung asked as he tilted his head a little. "I just remembered something funny" Jimin shook his head with a smile plastered at his face.

"What did you remember?" Jin asked as Jimin laugh even more with his arms crossed. "Well remember the time you and I accidentally exposed our kinks to Yoongi and Namjoon?" Jin's eyes widen in embarrassment as he turned red.

"YAH! Please don't! I already erased that memory!" Jin said as his face turned into a tomato.  Taehyung and Jimin laughed at their hyung. "You guys are so reckless" Taehyung said, making Jimin smile. "Oh we know"

For some reason, Ami is so quiet, really quiet actually. The trio looked at her with concern because her mind must be in another world right now and her face was so blank and straight. No emotions were plastered at her face. Her eyes were also dead as if she didn't sleep.