Chapter 33

Heys guys!
Hope you enjoy~
________________
3rd's POV

"HEY! Ami! Over here!" Jennie yelled across the beach when she saw Ami and her friends coming. "Oh! Hey Nini!" Ami yelled when she saw her girl bestfriend and waved.

All of them made way to the campfire and Ami noticed that Jennie is acting all quiet and shy which is really unusual and not normal. She would normally just talk and talk with no care. Ami went closer to her best friend and held her shoulder. "What's wrong?" Ami asked her.

Jennie just shook her head "Nothing" she said softly but with a flustered face making Ami more suspicious. "Stop lying, we were best friends ever since we were in diapers." Ami glared at Jennie who just gave up and leaned closer to Ami's ear.

"Im dating Kim Lalisa" Jennie whispered and Ami's eyes widen and was about to scream but Jennie covered her mouth, she kept on mumbling words through Jennie's hand, gaining attention from the other people.

"Hehehe... will you all excuse us" Jennie laughed awkwardly as she pulled Ami by the arm and hid behind a nearby tree. "Your dating Namjoon's cousin?!?" Ami whispered shockingly and Jennie nodded. "You sneaky little bitch, where are the fucking details?" Ami shook her best friend's body while squealing and jumping.

"What do you think they are talking about?" Hoseok asked as he put more firewood on the fire. "Call down you overprotective fuck, their just probably talking about girl stuff you know?" Namjoon chuckled as Hoseok frown.

"Yah! You have to keep this a secret!" Jennie pleaded her best friend and Ami immediately nodded. "Sure girl, now spill the mother fucking deets" Ami pouted as she crossed her arms. Jennie rolled her eyes and was about to tell her story when the boys called them.

"AMIII! ITS STARTING! COME ON!" Ami heard Taehyung yelling and for Ami she just wants to strangle her brother sometimes for ruining the moment.

"AMI! COME ON! ALSO YOU JENNIE! WE WILL PLAY TRUTH AND DARE SOON!" Jin yelled after. "OKAY! WE'RE COMING! Ami yelled back, almost whining already. Ami and Jennie went back to their seats and got a stick and placed a marshmallow.

"Hey guys!" We heard a cheerful voice, we all turned around to see 2 red haired girls obviously a Pyroian. "Oh hey Rose and Jisoo!" Lisa smiled waving at them.

"Hey Lisa! Long time no see!" Jisoo said as she smiled. Rose made her way to sit down but instead of sitting beside with Lisa and Jisoo she made her way to Namjoon.

"Hey! Can I sit beside you?" Rose asked happily, making Jin stop his actions and his 3 friends looked at him. "Uhh...—" Namjoon was interrupted by Rose by her sitting down already. Namjoon started to gulp knowing his boyfriend will kick his ass soon.

"Lisa talks about you a lot and I've listen to your songs! I love it! I became your fan after!" Rose said cheerfully as she clapped her hands and Jin started to breath heavily while starring at Namjoon.

"That's cool..." Namjoon said as he tried to move away from her but she keeps on clinging with him. "OMG! Your Suga!" She pointed at Yoongi. "And your J-hope!" She pointed at Hoseok leaving Jimin and Ami confuse.

"And your Jungkook! Your the singer of the group! Im so in love with your voice!" Rose said as she jumped up and down at her seat while clapping her hands. Taehyung started to clench his fist.