Chapter 12

Hey! Another chapter! I just felt like writing today and I was feeling kinda soft today? So like yeah it affected the chapter since I was soft!

Hope you like it!

_________________
Taehyung's POV

I was crying softly because of the loud thunder. I was curled into a ball in my bed. I was having flashbacks already. I cried even harder just thinking about them, remembering every scene, remembering those red scary eyes.

~Flashback~

Alone in the woods

Raining

Running

Hiding

No one to see

No one to scream for help

No one to ask for food

No one to ask for water

No one will save me

All I remember when I blacked out are those red scary eyes

"Father! Mother! Please save me!!!!" I shouted, I kept on running and running. I didn't care if I was tired until I hit a root making me fall in the wet ground. I yelped in pain. I sprained my ankle.

I heard the creature coming my way. I tried to crawl out but it was no use I was thinking that Im gonna die today.

I gasped when I saw the creature infront of me. It had 3 dog heads and a huge body of a dog. It's Cerberus, pet of Hades.

It started to tear my clothes, scratch me, biting me I screamed in agony. I was able to fight a little but I started to weaken. My vision started to blurry.

I saw arrows shooting the Cerberus making it run away. I saw the guards and my family and Jin and Jimin running towards me and I looked at my other side to see those red scary eyes.

"Wherever you go Im always there, Kim Taehyung" The red eyed creature said then everything turned black.

~End of Flashback~

I heard someone knock in the door, although I just ignored it. I was too terrified to moved from my place.

The door suddenly bursted, I looked up to see Jungkook with a concerned face. I started to wipe my tears away using my hands.

"Hey? What's wrong?" He asked for the first time in a caring voice. I just looked away wiping my face.

"N-Nothing" I said as I stood up walking away from him but instead he grabbed my from the waist and pulled me closer to him. He is now back hugging me with both of his arms intertwined to mine. I couldn't control it anymore I just let all my tears out.

"Tell me what's wrong baby~" Jungkook said in a concern manner. I looked at him with his swollen eyes. I could see that Jungkook is really concerned about him.