Chapter 42

W A R N I N G!
Mature content ahead!

Contains:
fingering, face sitting, 69 position, missionary and standing up position
Guess you know the ship already😉
Oh and no proof read too
_________________
Jimin's POV

"I still can't get over it! Who is that woman!" I said as I drink my Starbuck drink. Jin sighed and put his hand on the table "Okay what exactly happened?"

"So, Tae and I went to buy a watch for Yoongi and we arrived there so after getting the watch she immediately said 'You're in love with that Pyroian aren't you?' and 'Taehyung you're in love with the youngest prince of Pyros, right?' SHE SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" I explained as I started to panic again.

"She has brown hair you know" I said and Tae looked  shocked and stupid for not noticing her hair color.

"OH YEAH! She does have!" Taehyung said, facepalming himself for being so stupid. "So it's obvious that woman is not, I don't know, Hestia?" Jin said and we all agreed.

"Jungkook did say that their goddess has red hair after all" Taehyung said thinking and I nodded. "Yeah! Yoongi also told me that!"

"You know what! Lots of shit is happening! Let's just go back! Im tired!" Ami said as she slapped my back and I let out a groaned from too much force. "Damn Ami! Calm your fucking strength down!" Ami just gave a peace sign.

We started to walk back going to our dorm but after leaving the cafe, I saw Taehyung's flinch and looked back suddenly. I gave him a confuse look but when I looked foreword I saw a huge black dog.

"Wait are those 3 heads?!?" I said softly as I rubbed my eyes after opening them it was gone. "I think Im hallucinating from too much coffee"

"OII! Jimin! Let's go!" Jin shouted snapping me back to reality. I nodded as I ran towards them but I couldn't help but feel someone is watching us.

If my suspicions are correct, who is watching us? But most importantly why are they watching us?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We arrived at our dorms but I can't remove the memory from earlier. I felt someone pat my back. "Jiminie?" I turned around to see Jin looking at me with concern. "What's wrong? You've been dozing off since we left Starbucks" I shook my head "Im fine, Jinnie, Im just stress after that woman disappeared" Jin nodded but still not believing me.

We opened the door to see Jungkook and Hoseok doing an arm wrestle in the coffee table and Namjoon reading a book. "I bet my boyfriend is gonna win" Taehyung said crossing his arms and look at the side of Ami.

Ami let out a gasp and crossed her arms "Oh hell nah! My boyfriend is gonna win!" Jin just facepalm but walked over to Joon since he's too busy reading the book. "Joon is the book more important than I am?"

Namjoon flinched but when Jin pouted. He pulled Jin's waist and make him seat on his lap. "You're more important than this book, I was bored because my boyfriend went on a bottom's hangout" Namjoon said as he kissed Jin's neck making Jin shiver.

"HAH! I win!!!!" Hoseok screamed as he did a victory dance and Ami joined in. "SEE! Told you! My boyfriend will win!"

Jungkook and Taehyung rolled their eyes and soon smiled after. "Welcome home, baby" Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung's cheek making him blush.