Chapter 34

Edit: OKAY LEMME JUST SAY SOMETHING! SO READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ! To make it short, I DIDNT KNOW HOW A CONDOM WORKS BEFORE!

Legit! So if you read this, you will see some weird ass shit thats totally wrong about a condom so can you just pretend that the condom didn't break AHAAHAHAAH. So yeah, that's it! Thank youu!! Now enjoy reading!

______________________
Taehyung's POV
(I havent did Taehyung's POV for so long so why not^^^)

"Jin hyung! Slow down!" I shouted as Jin walked faster going to the cottage. Jin didn't say anything going to the cottage. He was quiet, frustrated, angry.

We went inside the cottage after and Jin immediately went to his room and the 3 of us followed him but he slammed the door after he went inside.

"Jin hyung?" I said softly and in return I could hear sobbing from the other side. I sighed "Jinnie? Its okay..." I said with my voice cracking, I hate seeing my best friends sad. "It's okay Jin hyung, let it all out" Ami said and he cried a little harder now. "C-can I-I b-be a-alone r-ri-right no-now?" Jin's voice cracked, I almost teared up.

"Sure hyungie, call us if you need us, okay?" Jimin said gently as we all looked at each other and left his room quietly. We heard voices downstairs mostly hearing Namjoon calling Jin's name. My eyes turned into red with frustration. I walked faster to "speak" to Namjoon.

"YAH!" I screamed angrily when I saw Namjoon in the living room. I saw him flinched and soon gulped. "If you don't go up and fix this shit Im going to cut of your dick and feed it to Yeontan then Im gonna cut your balls off and I'll fry it on my pan with fresh olive oil and I'll make you eat it" I growled making him flinched and nodded vigorously. He didn't hesitate to run going upstairs.

"Damn, you really are Ami's brother" Yoongi looked at me shockingly and I gave him my proud look. "Duh bitch, it runs in the family blood" Ami said sassily as she flipped her hair.

"Anyhow now, who the fuck is Suga?" Jimin asked as he crossed his arms. "Yeah, who is J hope too?" Ami asked as she looked at Hoseok with confusing eyes. "You can sing, Kookie?" I asked him.

"Well Yoongi and I are producers back in Pyros along with Namjoon whose stage name is RM. We make songs for fun until we accidentally posted a song we made and yeah it got viral, yes Jungkook sings, I'll be honest he sings like an angel. Wow for once I said something nice to my brother, That's the first" Hoseok finished and I giggled at Hoseok and Jungkook glared at his brother.

"Producer huh?" Jimin asked crossing his arms and walked slowly to Yoongi who started to blush. "Yeah! I am! C'mon! Make me learn about these waters that keep on moving up and down!" Yoongi said walking away with his hands at both of his pockets.

Jimin laughed at the cuteness of his boyfriend and followed him. "You do realize you have to make me listen to your voice?" I asked Jungkook with pouty lips. "Fine baby but not now" Jungkook said hugging me and I pouted again.

"Imma gonna search you up in the internet" Ami said to Hoseok as she rubbed both of her hands evily but in a fun way.

"Baby girl, please don't!" Hoseok said but Ami shook her head. "Shut up dickwat, my boyfriend is a fucking producer and I never knew." Ami scolded and Hoseok still didn't agree.

"C'mon baby! Im not that good!" Hoseok said with pouty lips. "Bitch say that one more time I'm gonna slice both of your balls and feed them to hungry sluts outside. Never look down at yourself, baby. You have a talent, be proud of it" Ami softened her eyes at her last sentences making Hoseok smile a little.