Chapter 47

Guys, your author-nim is such an idiot
I completely forgot that this
is a fantasy book
Lmao I forgot that they have powers-
Stupid me-
_____________________
Taehyung's POV

"Im bored" Jin said as he slammed his phone down the sofa. "Hey bored, Im Taehyung" I joked as Jin glared at me. "Yah! Ever since you started dating Jungkook you became more sassy!" Jin scolded as I giggled.

"Nah bitch, I was sassy a long time ago it's just that I had to act innocent for the sake of my reputation" I said as I scroll down my phone. "Oh that makes sen—WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP! What do you mean act innocent?" Jin asked as he jumped from his seat, startling Jimin from his nap in the sofa.

"Jinnie hyung, quiet down Im sleeping over here!" Jimin yawned as he rubbed his eyes with his hands, cutely but Jin didn't mind. "Well I know all those stuff a long time ago, since you guys always say it. I got curious and started to search them" I answered with a straight face.

Jin's eyes widen with shock and horror as Ami tried to held back her laughter while the sleepy Jimin is just laying down looking at the 3 with a confuse face.

"What did I miss?" Jimin asked while yawning "I have failed being a parent" Jin said as he sank down at his seat. "I failed keeping Taehyung from the dangers of this world" Jin said as he brought his knees to his chest. "Im the definition of a failure of a parent" Jin started to rock himself back and forth.

"OIII! Don't exaggerate it" Ami smacked Jin's head with the book she was reading. "Besides he's gonna know anyway so stop whining like a bitch and get over it" Ami said as she hit Jin's head once more.

"OKAY! I get it! Stop hitting me! Im older than you!" Jin said covering himself to block Ami's book attacks. "Hah! Since when did I care about that?"

"Break it off you two!" I said grabbing my idiotic sister and pulled her back in the sofa. "She's right, hyung, I was gonna find out sooner or later" I said sitting beside him.

"YAH! IM STILL HERE!" Jimin whined as he pouted from his seat while hugging a pillow tightly. "Oh sorry Chim, Im just surprised that our little baby here knows the dirty dirty" Jin answered as Jimin's eyes widen in safisfaction. "Finally TaeTae! You know the dirty dirty! We can talk about it even if we are infront of you!"

"You know what, since Im bored af, let's listen to little Tae's sex life with Jungkook and Juancock" Jin said as he sat down closer to me. Ami and Jimin looked interested so Ami threw her book to god knows where and sat infront of me. Jimin stood up to sat beside me.

I gulped and looked at them nervously. "H-heh?" I stuttered as I started to sweat a little as I stared at their impatient and eager eyes. Their eyes are so eager to hear my sex life with Jungkook. I gulped once more.

"We have all day Taehyungie~" Ami smirked as she winked at me and scooted to me closer to me. "Uhh... well.. I-I uhhh..." I started to ramble with my blushing face.

"Gosh Tae! What did he do? Did he chock you with those muscular thighs of his? Did you suck Juancock??? Does he tie you up in bed? Or what?" Jimin started to throw me some questions as I shook my head immediately.

My 3 best friends look surprised "WHAT?!?" I looked at them with a shy expression and looked away. "Damn I thought Jungkook is gonna go rough on you" Ami said as Jin nodded in agreement. "I know right? With all the muscles of his, I thought he's gonna go at least a little rough on you"