Chapter 19

Soft M
But I guess prepare your holy water
_____________________
Taehyung's POV

"Im gonna mark you, babyboy"

I flinched at dominative voice and my legs suddenly grew weaker by the minute. Little by little, he was getting closer making my back collide in the cold wall.

With his one arm holding both of my hands. His other hand cupped my cheek making me look up. I gulped when I stared his lustful eyes.

He used his thumb to rub my bottom lip seductively and I shivered at the sudden action. He continued to do this action with him starring at my lips, moments later I let out a mewl.

I heard him growl possessively making me grow even weaker infront of him. He let go of both of my hands and started to trace the tip of his fingers tips down through my spine. I let out a small moan and I clutched his clothed chest.

"I didn't even do anything yet but your already submitting yourself to me, how cute" Jungkook growled as he squeezed my butt, spreading them. I let out a moan as I gripped his clothed chest tighter.

He grabbed both of my legs and wrapped it at his torso and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He suddenly went closer, I felt his hot breathe on my lips.

"This is bad! I have to get out!" I thought as I started to sweat a little.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this" Jungkook growled as he smash his lips to mine, making my eyes go to widen. I tried to push him away but failed, so he ended up grabbing both of my arms and pinned them at the side.

 I tried to push him away but failed, so he ended up grabbing both of my arms and pinned them at the side

It was a slow kiss but a passionate one. Soon I stopped fighting back and closed my eyes and kissed back, Im absolutely clueless since this is my first kiss until he started to move his lips. I tried to follow his lead but I had a hard time.

He suddenly pulled away but immediately suck my neck. With my legs, I squeeze his torso a little too tight. He used his wet tongue and lick my neck up and down, I started to moan a little louder as I arch my back. He let go of my hands and gripped my hips.

He stopped using his tongue and started to use his lips to suck my neck. I let out a sounds that I didn't even know that I could make. I gripped his red hair tighter making him groan.

"Finally, you're mine, Kim Taehyung" Jungkook panted through my neck as he squeezed my inner thighs and I panted too but let out a moan. I was still gripping his hair.

"I-I want more" I stuttered out while I licked my lips, putting a show for him and He growled at the sight. He was about to close the gap between us before we were interrupted.