Q & A

"WHAT'S UP MADLANG PEOPLEEEEEEE!" I screamed from the top of my lungs earning a scream from my readers. "Today ya'll we gonna do some Q&A with the cast and with Megan Trainor!" The crowd cheered loudly as I laughed.

"Nah Im just kidding you will have a Q&A with the cast and with me" I said laughing earning a groan from the crowd. "Ya'll can't hate me cuz Im too cute to resist" I said as a flip my hair.

"We don't even know what you look like!" I heard someone from the crowd said. Since Im wearing a mask and shades on. "MY FACEU WILL BE REVEALED SOON! If you guessed who is the person in the last chapter (Chapter 41)" I stated and I heard a groan again from the crowd.

"WHAT?!? We already did! It's a goddess!"

"I SAID GODDESS OF PYROS"

"I SAID SHE'S THE QUEEN!"

"You're all correct but!" I said pausing to get the audience's
attention, "I need the name of the goddess, oh and goddess of Pyros is not the answer, Im sorry" I said earning a 'what' from the crowd. "I mentioned her name 2 or more times"

"OKAY ANYWAYYYY! SHALL WE BEGIN?" I asked and fhe crowd just nodded with pouty and frowning lips.

"Please welcome! THE CAST OF FIRE MEETS WATER!" I screamed as they all went out. "Hello author-nim! It's a pleasure to meet you" Taehyung said politely "Oh drop the formalities! I made yah to be a disobedient brat so Jungkook can punish yah!" I said as he suddenly blushed and Jungkook squeezed his thighs.

"And I thank author-nim for that" Jungkook said as he smirked at Taehyung. "YAH! YOU TWO!" Jin smacked the Taekook couple with a rolled magazine. "NO SEX IN THE INTERVIEW!" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"C'mon hyung, as if the crowd wouldn't mind, I bet they would love me to fuck my Tae right here and right now" Jungkook said as he gripped Taehyung's waist.

The crowed started to scream and fangirl

(Credits to: ONEGIN and N11)

"Being in a room of Fujoshis is scary like Ami's anger" Hoseok said getting scared a little as Ami chuckled. "Sorry author-nim (hey look! It's me talking to myself! AHAHHAHA) you may continue" I nodded and proceeded with the next question.

"This is a question for Taehyung" I said as I cleared my throat and Taehyung listen attentively "From unknown-horse-bunny, it says 'Your so cute 🥺 luv you how are you Taehyung?'"

"Awww! Thanks! I bet you're cute too! Im also fine! What about you?" He asked happily making Jungkook blush at the  cuteness overload "Damn right he is fine cuz Im here assholes" Jungkook said making Taehyung hit his lover's arm.

"Next question is for Ami!" I said as I leaned back a little "it's from Kabamariame! It's says 'Can we be friends?'" Ami smiled "OF COURSE! I would love that! I honestly need more friends that are girls! Im tired hanging out with these boys"