Chapter 48

sUrPrIsE uPdAtE bItChEs
Enjoy the chapter~
_____________________
3rd's POV

"Im sorry can you repeat what you just said?" Ami said as she forced herself to smile but in the inside she's so angry. Jennie gulped seeing her best friend in beast mode, level 1. "Those 4 idiots are in a blind date" Lisa answered instead but of course she's terrified with the angry princess.

"Where" Taehyung growled making Jennie whimper. "I-in t-the m-mall!" Lisa arched her brow in confusion on why Taehyung cares about them being on a blind date, she would get Ami since she's secretly dating Hoseok but why are the others getting worked up?

"Where in the damn mall?" Jin growled as he threw his water bottle away and crossed his arms. "In a cafe beside Ramen Nagi" Jennie answered as she shake out of fear of the scary aura of the 4.

"Fucking show us the way" Jimin growled as Jennie and Lisa nodded immediately scared for their lives. "Follow us" Lisa said as they left for the mall to see for themselves if their boyfriends are really on a blind date.

While walking towards the mall, no one dared to speak at the 4 royalties of Aquri because the Aqurians noticed the scary aura surrounding them.

Aqurians warned their Pyroians friends not to talk or mess with them for the mean time if they really value their lives. The 4 angry royals are so angry, they didn't even care about their surroundings for the mean time. Every time someone make eye contact with them, its either they cry or they whimper out of fear.

Hah! You all thought Pyorians are the only scary ones? Well damn bitches you're wrong just by looking at the eyes of an angry Aqurian can make you bend down in your knees.

"W-we're h-here" Jennie stuttered with her head down and hands clutching her shirt. Lisa put her arms around Jennie's shoulders, it calmed down her nerves feeling her lover's warmth.

Taehyung, Ami, Jin and Jimin turned at the window to see their boyfriends sitting awkwardly at the opposite side where the girls are, beside them were 2 other guys that they don't know.

Since it was kinda foggy, Taehyung and the others won't be seen by their boyfriends but it's clear enough for them to see what's happening in the inside.

"Jungkook is so sleeping in the sofa tonight" Taehyung's eye twitched as his fist clenched so hard, you can see some veins popping out.

Jennie looked confused seeing Taehyung jealous over Jungkook, she looked over at Jin to see him glaring at Namjoon while Jimin is glaring at Yoongi. An idea popped in her mind.

"Oh my corals" Jennie's eyes widen and covered her mouth with both of her hands. "Y-you g-guys a-are—" Jennie was interrupted with a dark chuckle from Taehyung.

"That's right Kim, Im dating that stupid son of a bitch" Taehyung growled as he continued to glare at Jungkook who is trying to remove the hands of the girl who is touching his broad shoulders. Taehyung's eye twitched.

Ami saw the girl pressing her boobs on her boyfriend's chest of course Hoseok is trying to get the girl off her but didn't work Ami's  hands clench out of anger and tried to control the inner beast in her.

Jin saw the girl putting her hands on Namjoon's thighs, and of course he tried shifting his thighs to remove the girl's hand but didnt work. Jin gripped the table besides him so hard it left a noticeable mark.