Chapter 45

Wassup ya'lls?
Tbh I have no idea what day it is cuz I lose count of time thanks to quarantine😪😪😪
______________________
Jin's POV

"Where my money yah?" Jimin asked me as he put out his hand and tap his foot in the ground. "What do you mean money?" I asked him. He pouted "You promise you will give me at least 20 dollars, if I help you in washing the dishes."

"Oh right, hold on!" I said as I put out my wallet and gave him the money. "Say hyung, what are your classes today?" Jimin asked, "I have cooking with Namjoon" I sighed, I love my boyfriend but when it comes to cooking he's like an enemy to me.

Jimin laughed, "Shut up, Chim. Gosh I need a hero to save me" I said as Jimin laugh harder. "I can be your hero" Jimin said as he went closer to me and attacked me with his hugs.
I giggled "Yah! Chim! Get off me! You're heavy!" Jimin fake gasp. "Me heavy? I'll show you heavy!" Jimin laughed as he went on top of me and started to tickle me.

I laugh so hard, my stomach started to hurt. "Jimin! Sto-AHAHAHAHA! Seriously! Stoppp!" I tried to persuade this mochi to stop but didn't work. We didn't even notice two of our boyfriends entered the room.

"Jimin, get yours hands off my boyfriend" Namjoon growled, as Jimin struck his tongue out at Joon and got off me.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin by the waist and peck his lips. "Do I need to remind you again, who you belong to?" Yoongi smirked as he gripped Jimin's waist and pull him closer to his body. Jimin whimpered in response.

Namjoon and I threw the pillow at them "Fuck in a different room" Yoongi smirk, as he grabbed Jimin's hand "Gladly" He dragged Jimin out of the room. "Heh? Yoonie? Wait! We have PE, in 10 mins!"

"Then cum faster" Yoongi smirked and winked making Jimin blush. "NO! Yoongi! Let me go this instant! YAH! Min fucking Yoongi! Let me—" Yoongi slammed the door to their room.

"Rip Jimin's ass" Namjoon said as he chuckled after and I giggled. "Well we have classes in 10 mins too" I said as I stood up from the sofa. "Yeah, let's get going, I rather not hear Yoonmin's moan right now" Namjoon chuckled at my reaction and grab my waist from behind.

My back hit his hard rock chest. "Joonie? What's wrong?" Namjoon hugged me tighter "Nothing, I just wanted to hug you" My heart fluttered and butterflies started to fly around my stomach. I turned to his side and peck his lips. "Babe, we gotta go" I pecked Joon's lips once more making him blush and I giggled.

"Yeah, let's go" Namjoon smiled as he grabbed his bag and we started to go outside.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Namjoon" I stated as I put my hands on the side of my head rubbing it. "You do realize that the cover of the knife is still on?" Namjoon halted his actions and looked at me confusingly.

He soon got what Im talking about and removed the cover of the knife. "Hehehehe, sorry Jinnie" I sighed and got back to what I was doing until I heard him said something.

"I hate cooking" I heard Namjoon cut some garlic in the cutting board. I giggled and put my hand on top of his. He looked at me and I smiled "At least you're cutting the garlic right, this time!"

"You'll be fine! Trust me!"

~few minutes ago~