Chapter 9

~What's up bitches! Ready for some Jenlisa?~

Jennie's POV

"That's the end of our introduction of the royals! Now do you have any questions?" I asked the crowd and my eyes looked around until I saw a girl raised her hand.

"Yes! You girl!" I said

"Umm when they are in the water do they transform into mermaids immediately?" She asked.

"No! Actually! It's their choice if they want to transform! Well it mostly depends in their emotion. If there too scared, angry or sad they couldn't think straight so they might transform into a mermaid if they hit the water" Jennie answered the girl who nodded after hearing her answer.

"Anymore questions?" I asked the crowd again until I hear a sexy girl voice.

"Are you single?" A girl with red hair and cool bangs. Her skin is fair. Lips are red as a volcano's lava. My eyes suddenly went wide along with my mouth. I saw her winked which made me blush.

"W-well! Ummmm uhhh I-I n-never dated so?" I stuttered and She suddenly smirk then cross her arms. I looked away from her. I was really thankful my dad isn't here, if he was the room is gonna be cover with water now.

"H-HEY! Would you look at the time! Its time for dinner!" I laughed awkwardly and Im so stupid that I brought the mic with me. I hesitantly went back at the stage.

"Mic drop" I said and drop the mic into the floor and ran off the stage. The first thing that was in my mind is the bathroom.

I washed my face and wipe myself with tissues and I turned around and leaned into the sink and I gave myself a deep breathe while looking up.

"Nice exit, angel girl" I heard a familiar voice in the room. It revealed the girl that asked if I was single. My eyes widen and my feet did all the work. I started fo walk away from her but I felt myself being push through the wall.

My arms are on my sides and She was admiring my looks and started move closer to my face.

"Did I say you could leave, babe?" She asked huskily, it send shivers going through my spine.

"I-I uhhh" I stuttered. Wow nice one Jennie you just officially embarrassed yourself infront of this hot Pyroian. Wait a minute hot?

I heard her laugh and she came closer to my ear saying "The name is Kim Lisa" and with that she walked away.

I was left in the bathroom, embarrassed, flustered, confused.

"This is so gonna be a long year"

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung! Are you almost done! I shouted as Ami, Jimin and I  impatiently waited for Jin hyung fo finish preparing himself.

"Yah hyung! We're just gonna eat dinner for the love of seaweed!" Ami said stopping her feet already due to hunger.
I couldn't blame her we are all hungry from all the swimming.

"Yah! Yah! Chill! Im done!" Jin shouted, as he rushed down the stairs. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt and black tights. He styled his hair and his brows looks different to and I guess he also put some lip balm. His lips looks pinker than usual.