Chapter 22

This is it
It's gonna happen
*cries dramatically*
____________________
Taehyung's POV

"Kookie?" I whispered with my voice cracking. I saw sadness but at the same time guilt. He went by my side immediately and started to hug me. I don't know why but Im not pushing him, shouting or yelling at him. I just sat here frozen.

"W-why a-are y-you h-here?" I stuttered, wiping my tears with my hands and I felt his arms tighten around me as if Im the last thing he'll ever see. I tried my best not to cry infront of him.

"Don't you want me here?" He asked while smiling at me, showing his bunny teeth and I kinda smiled? but soon my expression changed into a sad one. I wrapped my arms around my knees and just look straight to his eyes.

"Don't you have to be with your girlfriend?" I asked as I made a sniffing sound. "Do you seriously think that bitc— I mean female dog is my girlfriend?" He asked me looking straight at my eyes and I just gave him a confuse look.

"Besides, she isn't my type and I already have someone in mind" He said and I felt something sharp stabbed my heart. My heart broke into pieces just hearing this. My eyes started to get a little watery. I gripped my knees a little tighter too.

"O-oh well that girl sure is lucky" I said, making sure my voice doesn't crack and I felt him put his arm around my waist. I flinched and looked at him confusingly.

"I thought he has someone in mind? Why is his arm around my waist?"

"God damn, you really are clueless" He facepalm and I just looked at him confusingly. "The guy I like is you, Taehyung" He finished and my eyes went to widen and I looked at him to meet his red loving eyes.

"W-what?" I stuttered out and I felt his rough veiny hands cupped my right cheek. "Don't you get it? Ever since I met you, all I've been thinking is you. I may not show it but deep down your smile, laugh, cute faces, are the only ones I could think of. I tried distracting myself with other girls or boys but failed I ended up thinking about you." Jungkook said lovingly and I turned red by his words.

"Kookie—" I was interrupted by Jungkook. "Please be the person I'll first see every morning, Please be the person that I'll do those matching shirts with. Please be the reason why should I live another day. Please be mine, Taehyung" He finished as he used his free hand to wrap it around my waist to bring me closer and he stared at lips and I stared at his too.

"You pabo" I giggled and he looked at me confusingly which made me mentally laugh at the sight. I just cupped his cheek and stared deeply in his red eyes. "I thought I was already yours, Kookie"

I saw his eyes lit up but with a mixture with confusion and I almost laughed at the sight. "W-what?" He managed to say, trying to process his mind after what I just said.

"You said it yourself that I was yours, I didn't complain when you said it" I smiled and out of happiness and excitement he suddenly jumped from his place and jump around like a little boy. I laugh at the sight. He smiled at me showing his bunny smile and I took both of his arms out to help me out. I gladly accept his hand and got up from the ground.

"Can I kiss you doll?" He asked me and I blushed at the new nickname he gave me. I didn't hesitate to nod, with that he grabbed the back of my neck and closed the gap between us.