"We'll set up more watchpoints. Coordinate the shooting of guns and flares so we could pull them out in even directions."

Rick nodded. "We'd need to get all our people on it. Carl, Lee, Matilda, Tara, Kelly, Michonne, Carol."

"What about everyone else?" Lola asked, looking at her leader.

"Well, let's just keep this to our own for now," Rick says, making the dark skinned woman nod.

***

"I'm pregnant," Maggie announces to Violet. They're standing by one of the towers talking about Glenn when Maggie announced it.

Violet's eyes widen and a large smile placed on her lips. "Maggie. That's amazing!"

She gathered her friend into an embrace which her friend returned.

"How far are you?" Violet asked, pulling away from the hug.

"A couple of days," Maggie explained. "We found out right before the run." 

"What do you want it to be?"

Maggie smiled at the thought of her baby. "A boy. Glenn says it's going to be a girl." 

Suddenly something caught their attention. A bunch of green balloons floats higher up in the sky. Violet and Maggie shared a look before rushing towards they saw Rick last.

Once they got to Rick as Maggie spoke. "It's Glenn. It's him."

"It is," Rick confirmed.

The sound of cracking wood made everyone look in the direction, Matilda and Lola stood next to the tower as it swayed.

Not a second later, the tower slowly started falling forwards. Lola and Matilda look up as the tower's shadow cast over them.

"Matilda! Lola!"

Lola pushed her wife's best friend out of the way making her land out of the path of the falling building. She stood in the spot Matolda had been and before the dark skinned woman could move, the tower crashed down on her.

"No! No! No, Lola! Oh, god!" Violet screamed as she tried towards her sister in law, Maggie held her back.

Dead. Lola was dead.

Tears clouded Matilda's eyes as she uncurled herself and sat up. The snarling of the walkers caught her attention, herds of Walkers flooded into the broken fence coming towards her.

Matilda stumbled up, pulling out her gun and started shooting walkers that were coming towards her.

"Everyone get back. Get into your house, go!" She heard her father yell.

She sprinted away, heading towards her father who was helping Deanna up.

" Matilda!" Her father shouted upon seeing her.

Tilly ran beside Deanna as the three of them hurried down the street as Ron, her brothers and some others formed a group and started taking the walkers that were in their path.