1.42

Alexina POV

"Wake up kid."

"Alexina sweetheart,"

"Valentine..."

Groaning as I stirred, my eyes fluttered open as I heard the voices around me.

I must have fallen asleep.

"Are you guys finally done?" I croaked as I sat up straight, stretching my arms out a little as I stared at Lord Giles, Xavier and Grayson.

"Yeah, we're done." Grayson smiled at me as held his hand out for me. "Abigail and Malin will be leaving after us. Thanks to Xavier that is,"

Nodding my head as I stood up, Grayson wrapped his arm around my shoulder while Xavier waved off Lord Giles.

Before I fell asleep, I sent Xavier a message letting him know what was going on and that I wasn't allowed to help Abigail and Malin with their release.

He must have showed up without me knowing as I dozed off.

I strictly told Grayson not to do what he was going to do but he went and did what I told him not to do!

No remorse is held whatsoever. That boy is the definition of trouble.

"Thanks Xavier." I smiled and Grayson nodded his head towards Xavier aswell.

"Don't tell my parents," Grayson suggested and Xavier shook his head.

"They already know kid, have fun with that,"

-----

I sat in the corner of the bed, my body curled up as I rested my head on my pillow.

After telling Billy, Hudson and Connor what has happened, they were less than impressed with Malin and Abigail, also a little surprised that Lucian had called me.

Much to my surpise though, they weren't angry and that made me feel a lot better.

I also didn't tell them that I was with Grayson because the questions would be too much.

Billy, Hudson and Connor will forever have my heart, they really will. They're my best friends and my brothers. I love them but their overprotective behaviour can be very annoying.

Bennett would always tell them that. Bennett was extremely over protective but he knew I would always be able to handle myself, so he knew to always back off when it got to a certain point.

Speaking of Bennett, I really need to figure out what's going on with these mind converstions. I'm not a medium or an oracle. I don't know why I'm receiving these but whatever this magical coma Bennett claims he is in is, I need to get him out.

Even if its the smallest possibility of him being alive, he is my twin.

"BILLY FUCK OFF!"

"SHUT UP CONNOR!"

"YOU'RE BEING FUCKING STUPID! I DON'T CARE WHO THEY ARE-"