1.0

Alexina POV.

"Billy! I swear to-"

"Don't you dare use the Lords name in vain!"

"Or what? Water Boy."

"You're going to pay for that Connor,"

I rolled my eyes at the two idiots currently chasing each other around the island in the kitchen.

Every morning they do this. Why can't they just behave?

You would think as the four current leading teenage elementals, we would be more... mature? Responsible? Logical?

But no. It's only me.

Being an element is more than just throwing around what you know. We prevent danger and enforce safety. It's what we do best. From the age of five, we are educated on our power and what importance lies within us, what runs through our veins.

Our families are what you would call legendary. We are raised into this, there is no other way about it.

Think of it like Harry Potter. There were four wizards who found Hogwarts. Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

With us Elementals, there is the Graham family, controllers of all things air. The Cooper family, controllers of all things earth. The Holmes family, controllers of all things water. Finally, the Valentine family, controllers of all things fire.

Connor Graham.
Hudson Cooper.
Billy Holmes.
Alexina Valentine.

Best friends since birth, loyal till the end and we are one heck of-

"Lexi, tell Hudson to give me back my keys!" Connor cried as he stomped his feet repeatedly like a child. 
The boys look like they hold the smartest brains in the world, but in all honesty, I've never met three people who act and speak like children as nuchal as they do.

And they're like my brothers.

"You can't drive anyway idiot. God do you even have a brain?" Hudson scoffed as I took the car keys from his hand and placed them on the kitchen side.

"Yeah I do. And it's bigger than that pea sized one in your big ass head," Connor smirked and Billy nearly spat out the water he was drinking.

Will the Gods help me? Will they just help me? Just this once!?

"Shut it! We have to make it on time to the academy. I'm not being late because you're all acting like children." I grabbed my car keys and dangled them infront of their faces.

Opening the front door, I unlocked my car and already the arguments have started.

Rolling my eyes at their behavior, I calmly jumped into my black Volkswagen Golf and the boys followed.

With Billy sitting in the front, Hudson and Connor in the back, this was going to be a very long drive.

"Whats this Academy we're moving to called again?" Connor asked from the back and turned the corner from our road.

"Alistair Academy."