1.11

Alexina POV.

For one day only. Please.Can.I.Just.Sleep!?

Why am I always woken up!?

Why is it always me!?

I threw the covers off my body and stormed out of the bedroom to be greeted by a very angry Grayson and a laughing Connor.

Grayson's eyes widened as he saw me and he threw a surprised look towards Connor who was just as confused as me.

"You slept over last night?" He asked in a surprised manner and I nodded my head. "You slept in the same bed?" He asked and Connor threw me an amused look as I tried not to laugh at Grayson.

"Nothing happened!" I laughed. "I've shared a bed with him countless times."

"Take it you two are close then?" Grayson asked and me and Connor both nodded our heads.

Me, Billy, Hudson and Connor have been best friends since birth. We have always been inseparable, its one thing that our parents hate about us but love about us.

There were five of us, that's including Bennett. But no matter how close we all were, we all found more comfort in one particular person.

Connor, Bennett and I were ridiculously close but with Bennett being murdered, that only left me and Connor. Billy and Hudson were distraught like everybody else but it hit me and Connor the hardest.

Ah well, you can't always dwell on the past- that's something I've learnt the heard way.

What I really need to know is why the hell Grayson needed to scream like a five year old little girl at eight in the morning.

Its the weekend. Do they have nothing better to do then argue!?

"Whats going on? You two are arguing like children," I pointed out and TJ walked in as I finished my senetence.

His yawn sounding louder than a fucking volcano.

"Yeah dude. You just woke me up." TJ sighed. "Are you both arguing over the cereal? Again?" TJ asked in shock and he shook his head before looking down at me.

"How lany times has this happened?" I asked TJ and he frowned.

"Too many. You know, I may not be the brightest star in the sea-"

"You mean the sky?" Grayson corrected and TJ glared at him before holding his hands up backing away.

"I give up. I give up with you people." He announced to practically the whole academy before slouching down on the couch.

I turned my attention to Grayson who was shaking his head. His hair all ruffled and sticking up in different directions, he was in a vest top and boxers, a pair of bright blue slippers to match.

Okay Grandpa.

Yet there is something there that is working well with him. His deep brown eyes focusing on his drink which happens to be a nice fresh glass of blood.

"You want some?" Grayson asked, holding his glass up towards me and I shook my head while he grinned. "Its really good for you,"