1.15

Alexina POV.

We're so screwed.

Our bodies lying in different positions all over the dorm.

My back rested against the bottom of the couch, my legs lying on the floor. TJ rested his legs on mine and he leant against the wall, his eyes closed but his body awake. Grayson lay completely on the floor, his arms folded across his chest while he stared up at the ceiling. Malin rested her head on Abigails shoulder as they were sat on the couch. Connor repeatedly threw a ball at the wall as he held his feet up against it while Billy and Hudson lay on opposite sides of the other couch.

Groans could be heard from each part of the room and I looked down towards Grayson who held a lob sided smile.

"The good thing is that they didn't get the box." TJ sighed. "Can I get an Amen?"

"Amen." We all answered and Grayson sat up facing me. He turned his body around and faced the rest of the group.

None of us know whats in the box or why its wanted.

All we know is that our parents are sneaking behind our backs and that anybody will do anything to get whats inside the box.

I'm still dreading having to tell Malin and Abigail about this damn dance or ball. It's one of the two. Apparently our parents have to join as well.

I still need to speak to Grayson about Xavier Rosewood and ask him what he knows before I tell him anything.

"What are you guys wearing to the ball?" TJ asked and I frowned and covered my fave with my palm as I turned towards Abigail and Malin.

Thank you TJ for breaking the silence. As always.

"Green." Hudson answered.

"Blue." Billy grinned.

"Grey." Connor held his hand up before returning to his phone.

"Red," I smiled before turning to Grayson.

"Black." He shrugged and TJ laughed.

"I'm wearing white. My mums choice. What about you guys?" He asked Malin and Abigail who are sat quite confused.

"We don't attend those things." Abigail answered and Grayson huffed in response causing me to shove him.

"What?" He shrieked. "Abby. Malin. Lucian won't do anything. And as you've been seen with us, especially me nobody will do anything."

"Shut up Grayson!" I snapped.

Does he not realise how stupid he sounds right now? He sounds so egotistical.

Malin and Abigail have been bullied by nearly every student here. I don't blame them for not wanting to go. But they should go to at least one dance in their life time.

"Listen," I smiled. "You don't have to stay the whole time. We can go for an hour or so, see what its like and if you guys want, we can come back here and have a movie night." I spoke softly as I know how tender the situation is with both girls. "If Lucian speaks a nasty word to you, I will light his ass on fire okay."