1.1

Alexina POV.

"Control it!"

"I'm trying!"

"No you're not Billy!"

I brought my arms infront of me, later creating a circle that created a fire so big it could engulf anything.

Feeling eyes on us, I know I can't become distracted.

I watched as Connor threw Billy over towards me with just the simple movement of his hand, taking all of us by suprise.

I took a step back and narrowed my eyes at Connor. We're not supposed to hurt each other.

"Connor!" I yelled and he just laughed.

Billy set his eyes on Connor and within seconds, Connor forcefully hit the brick wall that we all stood infront of.

"Billy!" I yelled angrily. We aren't meant to be hurting each other.

Water swirled around Connor like he was in the ocean, Billy held one arm out while making the simplest of spinning actions with his index finger.

Hudson took my lack of concentration to an advantage and before I know it, I'm being pushed against the wall, branches from trees began to roam around my body, pressing me against the wall, trapping me so that my body couldn't move.

This is possibly one of the worst ways to die, being suffocated by tree branches and soil? No thankyou. I'd rather be killed by a wizard or Werewolf.

"Hudson! I swear, put me down!" I growled and he remained stood there, laughing at me.

"Sorry? I can't hear you! I'm down here!" Hudson laughed and I felt my jaw clench at his sad humour.

Glancing at Connor, he nodded his head and I took a deep breath. Clearing my mind, I relaxed my body, the fire burning around me cremated the roots and branches that were holding me.

Holding my hand out, I shot fire towards Connor who fell to the ground, the water immediately disappearing as if it were never there.

You would think I'd fire it at Hudson but he really is just too damn cute.

"Oh shit," Hudson whispered and I could feel his fear.

He dug his fingers across the grass, trees building up higher and higher, but there was no point.

"Lexi-" Connor grinned and sighed at him.

"Yeah?"

"Can we try merging?" He asked and I nodded my head.

Immediately letting the fire flow from my hand, Connor directed it easily with his arms. My fire and the force of his wind could possibly take out any opponent.

A large cloud of fire hovered over Billy and Hudson, their faces beginning to drip with sweat from the heat.

Billy sent a rush of water, the fire immediately turning to liquid and before it could swallow us, I clicked my fingers.

The water turned into fire, harmless fire. It still had all its qualities, but it won't cause harm.

With one simple swish of his finger, Connor sent the fire flying to Hudson and Billy. Their bodies flew across the field, landing in a way that I wish upon nobody.

Eventhough I know I just mentioned we aren't supposed to hurt each other, I must admit... that felt good.

Grunting and brushing themselves off, Hudson and Billy stumbled towards us, Billy's hair a mess while Hudson looks a little lost.