1.9

Grayson POV.

I'm not going to pressure anybody into telling me anything.

I'm not like that.

We're not friends.

If that is the case, why the hell am I backing up a story that I have no part in?

"Why did you bring him?" Alexina asked as she pointed her finger towards me.

"It was off my own back." I hit back at her. "Why do you feel the need to-"

"I wouldn't dude." Hudson narrowed his eyes at me. "She will burn you alive." He looked back over at Alexina who currently looks like she wants to kill me.

"Either way. Its not their fault." I snapped. "I don't know what the hell is going on here, but its some sketchy stuff. If people at the academy find out about-"

"I don't care about the academy or the people that attend it." Alexina scolded me. "Neither do they! We are just the best people to gossip about until something else comes along. So do us a favour will you Melvin?" She asked raisng her eyebrow and I clenched my jaw at her.

Never hit a female.

They are off limits.

Never hit a woman Grayson.

"Go and tell you're best friend Lucian that I'm coming for him." She growled. "And when I get a hold of him, I will break him. I'll make him burn till his insides melt." She continued to grit her teeth as she spoke. Billy holding her back a little as she got closer to me.

Her body feels like fire, I can feel the heat from her skin. This time- it is the fire cursing through her veins.

Remaining in my spot, I watched as her usual deep blue eyes turned orange and she cocked her head to the side.

"Let him hear the name Bennett. I'm sure he will understand." She clicked her tongue before glaring at the boys.

They must be terrified of her.

I even just felt a shiver.

"We need to talk. In private." She spoke, all of them directed their eyes towards me and I held my hands up in surrender.

"I know when I'm not wanted." I mumbled before nodding my head towards the boys and Milani.

Walking away, I felt the urge to speak up. We showed up only to recieve a nasty attitude and no appreciation.

Yet looking into Alexinas eyes, you can tell. She is hurting. She is broken. And... I dont know what it is.

Its none of my business yet I feel so involved.

"I hope you're okay." I turned my head as I reached the door. "Thats the truth."

And it really is.

-----

TJ's abnormally loud laugh echoed through the bar as he watched Lucian fail his spell for the hundredth time.