1.30

Alexina POV

I tightened my blazer, the dark red settling out the black and white.

My hair is tied in a ponytail, a very high and messy one at that. My Doc Martens are finally making a show as are the dirty looks that everybody is giving me as I stroll through the hallway.

It seems as though all of the students at this shit academy have somehow found out about the meeting that is going to happen five minutes from now.

My friends are currently in their lessons, Connor asked me if he could come to the meeting but Xavier strictly said nobody biased to come into the meeting.

"Hey Xavier," I greeted as I walked outside the Headmaster Wells office.

Xavier is dressed to perfection in his red suit, his silver hair gelled back while he beams at me. His blue eyes widen as he engulfs me into a hug.

"You ready for this kiddo?" He asked and I nodded my head at him before bouncing on the balls of my feet. "By the way, I'll give you a signal when to go all Valentine on him okay?" He whispered and I nodded my head, a smirk forming on my lips.

The silence in the corridor was interrupted by a pair of heels clicking on the floor, the sound rather irritating but telling me who this was means business.

Leading over Xavier to see who it is, I looked up to Xavier in shock.

"Grayson's parents? Why are they here too?"

"They aren't biased." Xavier answered and I shrugged my shoulders agreeing with him.

It is true. They aren't biased at all.

"Xavier. Alexina." Grayson's mother greeted.

Both of his parents stood proudly. Dressed in all black. His father dressed in an immaculate black suit with shoes shinier than Connor's dads bald spot. While his mother was dressed in a black t-shirt and pencil skirt, a leather jacket to finish off the outfit.

"Mr and Mrs Melvin," I acknowledged them.

"Sonny, Jensen." Xavier welcomed. "Alexandor and Francis are currently inside the room."

"Starting without us?" Grayson's father chuckled.

A scoff esacped my lips and all three adults turned to me, raised eyebrows and folded arms.

Befire Xavier could open his mouth, the door opened and all four of us turned to see Headmaster Wells stood up right.

Alexandor was dressed in a forest green suit and I scrunched my face up as for once he didn't have those big ass glasses on.

"Where are your glasses?" I questioned and he stared at me blankly.

Well, I hope he is. He has no glasses on. Who knows what he is looking at?

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He rolled his eyes but I rolled mine too.

"Well of course. That's why I asked." I hit back in a dumb tone as I say down, my body sinking into rhe usual seat im in.