1.37

Alexina POV

A strong hold over my body stopped me from sitting up.

Turning around slowly, a smile crept onto my lips as I stared at Grayson's sleeping body.

His hair spiked up in all different directions as his tanned body pulls closer towards my olive skin.

Now that I think about it, that genuinely was the best sleep I've had in over a year. I only woke up once and it was to tell Hudson to stop screaming at his game.

Last night with Grayson was amazing, so passionate and tender, every kiss feels like the first time, he was always gentle and calm as if nothing could have stopped the intimacy between us.

"LEXI!" Billy yelled from outside my door, I groaned before slowly pushing Grayson's arm off me.

Stepping out of the bed quietly, I walked towards the door only for Billy to knock on it loudly.

Grinning as Grayson bolted from the bed, I shrugged my shoulders and gestured for him to hide. He shook his head, then carressed his arms as he hopped into the wardrobe, leaving me to answer the door to Billy.

"What's up?" I asked as I opened the door and Billy smiled happily at me.

"The Academy starts in half an hour," he poked my nose and I nodded my head, keeping calm so that I don't rip his hair out.

I bet he wants me to drop him off aswell. Stupid idiot got his licence taken off him for driving his car into a lake.

His excuse being "Excuse me officer but I am one with the water. It could not kill its leader."

"Okay Billy. Do you need me to drop you off?" I asked and he nodded his with an apologetic smile. "I'll be ready in fifteen."

"Love you Lexi," he sang and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, I'm sure you do." I waved him off before closing my bedrrom door and locking it.

Heading over to the wardrobe, I opened the door to see Grayson stood up with a glare.

"He woke you up for a lift to the academy?" He asked and I nodded my head before moving out of the way, giving Grayson space to open the other doors.

"Cheer up Gray," I grinned as I pulled him closer to me, his messy hair making him look ten times better than usual.

He leaned down to kiss me but I pushed him away, his face frowned before I point to the other door in ny room.

"Go and brush your teeth. I'm not kissing you with morning breath." I ushered him away causing him to frown.

"Alexina," he laughed. "I don't have morning breath."

"You do."

-----

I ended up driving Hudson, Billy and Connor to the academy while Grayson drove himself and TJ.

Professor Chambers has taken over Professor Liani's class seeimg as she can't be here today.

How convenient?