CHAPTER 41 - I don't know if you can afford me

He reached for my hands so I could get up in his truck. He had already placed all the blankets and pillows into a cozy (almost) like a fort. We couldn’t use real candle lights because we didn’t want it all to set fire. So Robert came up with this ”brilliant” idea to use a flashlights. Actually it doesn’t look that bad as it sounds. Fits perfect. 

”Robert this is beautiful” I said as I looked down at the blankets and this little picnic thing he made in the back of his freaking car. This man is perfect!

”Beautiful girls deserves beautiful dates.” he said smirking helping me down to sit on a blanket.

He sat down beside me and handed me a plate. He took out mini baguettes, chicken salad and two sodas. 

”Here honey, I’ve made this salad! I didn’t have the time to bake the baguettes so they’re not homemade. But I hope this is good enough.” he said while putting the food on my plate.

”Robert, this is more than enough. I would be happy and grateful if you served me a cold cheeseburger from burger king!” I said jokingly but also with a serious tone. Because this date was already perfect. My point was that it doesn’t matter what he do. I will be grateful for anything.

”Next date baby, I’ll give you a cold BK cheeseburger with hot fries! How about that?” he said laughing. 

”Sounds like a dream” I replied laughing. 

He opened up our sodas and I guess he was thirsty because he almost drank the bottle at once. Then he burped. Oh, that’s romantic. Dork.

”Sorry haha” Robert said covering his mouth. 

”It’s okay, but don’t hold anything against me if I’ll do the same!” I said winking at him.

”I wont, I promise.” he answered. 

We ate and talked and laughed. Robert told me a lot of jokes that made me almost choke on my food multiple times.

After our romantic picnic dinner  with flashlights, pillows and blankets he placed the basket at the bottom so it wouldn’t be in the way. He smiled his million dollar smile and kissed me. 

”Did you like the food?” he asked pulling away.

”It was great, you’re a really good cook. Can I hire you sometime?” I said winking at him. 

”I don’t know if you can afford me miss. I’m kind of expensive. But maybe I can do an exception, if you’re a good girl” he said smirking and pulling me towards him. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck while he carefully laid me down on the blankets. He’s hovering over me and places his elbows on each side of my body so he doesn’t hurt me with his weight. 

He looked down at me and smiled. His smile can break any girls heart and he just broke mine. In that moment I knew that I loved him. I smiled back and reached for his lips. I just wanted to feel them on mine as much as possible. 

It started to get heated with us making out and with all those blankets so I decided I would take of my hoodie. Robert did the same without breaking eye contact. And then he was kissing me again with all his power and I could almost feel myself lifting. The sparks were every were and I can tell that someone is excited. 

I decided to play a little game with him so I carefully reached down to his pants and starting to rub him slowly outside his pants. He moaned and kissed me passionately while trying to press my hand even harder on his member. I pulled away and looked at him. His eyes were dark of lust. 

”Honey do you wanna…are you ready?” he said panting while looking down at me.

”Yes Robert. I’m ready” I answered pulling off my t-shirt leaving me in my bra and kissing him.