CHAPTER 15 - Take a photo, it will last longer

After my total breakdown in the kitchen Robert helped me put Benji to bed. While he was getting Benji to sleep I decided to take a shower. 

I went into my bedroom to grab some fresh clothes. Oh how about some soccer-shorts and a oversized Linkin Park t-shirt? Sounds amazing to sleep in. I went into my bathroom, brushed my teethes and took a shower.

When I was done I stepped out and the cold air was hitting me in the face as I shivered the fuck out. After some lame attempts to put my clothes on in my freezing statement I thought I would go check on Robert and Benji. 

And then, I think I saw the most beautiful thing I've even seen before. Robert was lying on the floor with Benji on top of him. My son had his arms wrapped around Roberts neck and his little head rested on Roberts shoulder. Robert had one of his arms wrapped around Benjis small body so he wouldn't fall on the floor. And in his other hand he held a book. Oh I guess he was reading for him and then they just fell asleep. That's typical men.

I took the opportunity to take a photo and just when I hit the button Robert started to move around a bit. Damn it...But oh, he didn't woke up, yeey! *click click* I walked away to my bedroom and looked at the photos I just took. Omg, it was so cute. I really want that picture as my screensaver, but wouldn't that be weird since he's "just a friend"?

My thoughts got interrupted by two strong arms that was wrapped around my waist making me jump so freaking high that I accidentally dropped my phone on the floor. Oh fuck, please god, I hope it didn't broke because I can't afford a new one. 

"Oh I'm sorry that I scared you" Robert said with his deep husky voice making me shiver while  he bent down to grab my fallen phone. 

He turned the phone around and saw those pictures I took before. Ohhh no, my cheeks are going red as the Santa Claus costume.

"Hey, I like these photos. They're really cute, just look at the handsome man lying there on the carpet with the cutest baby boy sleeping on his chest." Robert said nudging me in the sides because I knew that he felt that I was a little bit embarrassed. 

"I didn't know what you thought about those, so I decided to not to show you." I said looking up at him.

"Don't be afraid or embarrassed to show or tell me things. I'm always here for you without any kind of judging. I like you for you. You are a very beautiful person Sarah. And even though we haven't known each other for so long, I must admit. I'm starting to grow feelings for you.". he said looking down on me with his eyes sparkling.