CHAPTER 39 - Robert's house

”Robert, where are you taking me?” I asked for the hundred time. 

”It’s a surprise honey! Calm down, we’re almost there” he chuckled.

I don’t really like surprises. I like to have everything sorted and be in charge. But I really do think it’s sweet of Robert doing this for me. I trust him.

After driving for 30minutes he pulls up at a big driveway infront of a big beautiful white house with an amazing garden. 

”Robert, where are we?” I asked, I didn’t even recognize  this place. This is kind of outside the city. 

”This is where I live.” he pointed at the big house. 

I looked at him with big eyes. What? Really? How come I’ve never been here before? I mean, we have been dating for a couple of months now.

I guess the reason why I haven’t been out here yet is because Robert works in the city and well, I live in the city. Comfortable. (wink)

”Omg Robert this is beautiful! I wish I’ve seen this place sooner.” I said with excitement while walking out from his car. 

He walked over to me and kissed me. He looked down at me with his big brown eyes and smiled. 

”I wanted to wait for the right time. I recently moved here actually. Just before we met. None of my friends have actually been here. Because they live in the city and it’s so much easier to chill over there.” he answered hugging me tightly. 

”Yeah, I guess. But this house is huge. I mean, I bet it has a pool, double garage, 4bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a really nice and big living room with a clear view over the ocean and a kitchen to die for! Not to mention a movie theatre!” I rambled. 

I’m interested in big mansions with beautiful designs so I actually just made all that up. I don’t know at all how Roberts house looks like inside. 

”Wow honey, you really got an eye on house and designs. Maybe you should be a designer!” he laughed.

”I don’t know. I just think it’s cool.” I smiled. 

”You actually almost scored everything. But instead of 3 bathrooms, I have 4. And I also have a gym.” he smirked. 

I rolled my eyes at him practically dragged him towards the house.

”I wanna see it” I said holding his hand.

”Haha of course baby.” he said running after me.

When we entered his house I couldn’t be more speechless than I already was. Everything was in black and white, neat and clean and so big. I can’t believe he could afford this big house. 

”Have a look around, I’m gonna go upstairs to change clothes.” he said kissing my cheek. 

I walked around in his house admiring everything. His living room had the greatest view over the ocean and you could easily get lost in your thoughts while looking at the view. 

I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist while I was looking out from his living room. I turned around to see Robert standing here in a grey hoodie and sweatpants. 

”I thought we were going on a date? Did you change your mind?” I said looking down at his clothing and then up at him again only to find him smirking.

”No of course not! I just got something else in mind than a restaurant and movie” he answered. 

”Really? And what is that if I’m allowed to ask” I smirked pulling him towards me. 

”Aha, not yet. It’s still a surprise. But I have to let you also change your clothes.” he said giving me a peck on my lips.

”Robert, I don’t have any clothes here and you know that” I said nudging him. 

”Oh I know honey. You should just go naked.” he said and starting to laugh.

Oh my god what a dork. What a sneaky stupid but very charming dork. 

”ROBERT!!” 

”Just kidding honey, I’ve got you almost the same outfit as me but a bit smaller of course. Come here, let me show you one of my 4 walk in closets.” he said leading me upstairs.