CHAPTER 16 - I don't think you can handle me

I just stood there looking at him. Trying to take in what he’ve just said. Like, is this a dream or what? Please, someone pinch me really hard so I can wake up from this dream. 

”Haha, what? I’m not gonna pinch you. And sweetheart, this is not a dream. I’m here for real, and so are you.” Robert said with a bit laughter in his voice. 

Wait, did I just said that out loud? I looked up at him half smiled with tears in my eyes. 

”I really hope that’s tears of joy.” he said wiping away my tears with his thumb. 

”I guess it is. This whole situation is just overwhelming. With you, standing here with me is just like a dream come true. Because in my eyes you’re perfect. And even though you’re my english teacher I can’t help the fact that my feelings are growing much stronger for you everyday.”. I said with a big smile on my lips. 

”So…does this mean we’re a thing?” he said smirking. 

”Hm, well I don’t know Mr.Downey, do you think you can handle me?” I said stepping further to him so I could touch his broad chest with my hands. 

His breath started to speed up a bit when I touched his chest. He grabbed my wrist to pull me even closer to him. He bent down a bit so our noses were touching, he looked me in the eyes with lust and said: 

”You sneaky girl, I think you will be the one who can’t handle me when I’m done with you.” and with that he kissed me. 

And there were sparks. Fucking sparks, like fireworks around us. I’ve never felt like this before and when I closed my eyes I just wished we could stay in this moment forever.