CHAPTER 36 - Red roses

There was a knock on the door. Benji started to giggle in excitement waving his arms up and down like an elevator wanting me to release him from his chair. I walked up to him, picking him down on the floor and he rushed with his small legs towards the door. Almost stumbling. I couldn’t help but laugh a little, because it looked so funny. 

I walked up to the door and grabbed Benji from the floor. I bent down so he could open the door and there he was. The man of my dreams. He was standing there with flowers and his gorgeous smile.

”Hii buddy I missed you!” Robert said taking Benji from my arms.

”Wobbiee we can watch Spongebob” Benji screamed in his ears, laughing.

”Woah you’ve got a big voice over there you know.” he said gently covering Benjis mouth.

”I’m a big boy!” Benji answered hugging Robert even more tightly. 

”Yes, you are sweetheart” I said interrupting them. 

”Oh, Hi honey I almost forgot you” Robert said winking at me.

”Thanks for that old man” I said making sure Benji wasn’t looking when I stuck out my tongue at him.

”Old man huh? I’ll get you for that later.” he responded almost like a whisper at the end of his sentence.

”Can’t wait for that.” I said getting closer to him.

Robert was still holding Benji in his arms before he released him and he ran into our livingroom turning on the tv. We watched him with happiness in our eyes. Then Robert turned around facing me with a big dork smile. 

”What?” I said questioning him.

”Nothing, just admiring your beauty. And I wanted to give you this” he reached the flowers. They were beautiful. Ten red roses. 

”Robert, these are beautiful. Thank you so much.” I said pulling his collar so our lips collided. 

We kissed for about a minute until we heard Benji from the livingroom wanting Robert to join him.

”Well baby, let’s continue this later. Now I’ll go watch some cartoons, yeey.! he said trying to sound like a child. 

”Oh you big man child. Fits you perfect. I’ll go continue Benjis dinner.” I said winking at him and returning to the kitchen.