CHAPTER 11 - Wobby?

While I was waiting for Robert I took Benji upstairs to clean him off. He sat on the sink with his tiny legs kicking when I was washing him. When I lifted him down the sink we heard the doorbell ring.

Benji looked up to me with a big smile because he knew it would be Emma or Robert on the other side of that door. And what could I say, he loved them both very much.

”Oh, sweetheart that’s Robert! He told me he wanted to watch Spongebob with you”. I said looking down to my excited little boy giggling. 

I went downstairs with Benji on my hip while open the door. And there he stood smiling when he saw us. The most perfect human being ever. His caramel brown eyes were staring right into my soul and his perfect smile could easily break a girls heart. He wore a white button up shirt with a few buttons open showing just a tiny bit of chest hair (omg yum), a black leatherjacket with his pearl-white Nike sneakers. His hair was combed messy but still it looked so neat. He was perfect.

”Hi Wobby” Benji said waving at him.

”Hi you guys! I’ve missed you” Robert said smiling when he stepped into our house. 

Robert had already taken of his shoes when he walked up to me, grabbing my little boy from me and messing up his brown thick hair and putting him on his hip.

”Wobby? That’s a new nickname now huh buddy? But you know what..I like it! BUT you are the only one who gets to call me that, okay deal?” Robert said to Benji when he was giggling covering his mouth at first and then out of the blue he squeezed Roberts cheeks with his tiny hands causing Robert to gasp and the he started to laugh so hard that he had to put Benji down on the floor. 

By Roberts reaction to my sons behavior I started to laugh as well. And of course Benji was joining us in our laughter even though he didn’t really understood why we were laughing. 

When our laughter died down Benji ran into the livingroom again. And me and Robert were standing in the hall just looking at each other. Then in a matter of seconds he was right infront of me, almost breathing at my neck when he whispered in my ear.