CHAPTER 59 - This is the happiest day of my life

The air between them felt so thick you could cut it with a knife. Sarah started to feel sick and before Robert could answer her she rushed to the bathroom and threw up.

Robert ran after to help her. He was panicking because this came from nowhere. What if he food poisoned her? What if Benji get sick too? Or maybe there is something else? While he was seating behind her holding her hair from her face he caressed her back gently telling her to breathe and stay calm.

After a couple of minutes later Sarah felt like she was done. She thanked Robert and told him that she wanted to take a shower and brush her teeth. He nodded and walked out.

Thirty minutes later she walked out of the bathroom feeling fresh again. She was approached by Robert who took her in his arms.

"Baby, how are you? Are you sick? Was it the food?" Robert asked holding me close.

"Yes Robert, I'm sick. But only in the mornings." I said smiling at him.

He still didn't get it.

"What do you mean honey? Are you nervous about the wedding? Because you don't have to feel like I'm pressuring you. If you want to take it slow, we'll do that. Can you sleep at night?" Robert asked still not understanding what this meant.

"Robert, look at me!" I said.

He stopped talking and looked at me, and when our eyes met I gave him that look and that's when he finally understood. I stepped closer to him, took his hand and put it on my stomach.

"Honey, I'm pregnant. We're going to have a baby!" I said smiling holding his hand on my stomach and with my other hand caressing his cheek.

"Sarah...I....omg are you serious? Is this true? When did you found out?" Robert asked, he still couldn't believe it.

"I found out a couple of days ago. Thought I would surprise you, but then you told me about your job and I wanted to surprise you too. How are you feeling about this? Are you happy? Are you scared? Tell me what you're thinking please." I said looking at my baby daddy.

"I can't even express how happy I'm right now. Honey, this baby is a blessing to our family and I can't wait to raise it with you. God, honey I love you so much and I can't believe I'm going to be a dad. It's always been a dream and now with you being my babys mother I can't think straight. It feels like I'm in heaven." Robert says pulling me in for a kiss.

"You're going to be an amazing father Robert. I see how you're with Benji and it fills my heart with love and joy every time I see you guys together. In a couple of months we have an another little human to take care of. I couldn't ask for a better life. I love you and our family." I said looking at Robert who had tears in his eyes.

"I will never ever stop fighting for our family. I will protect you with all my heart and soul. I will be your shield through thick and thin and you can always trust me. I will never let you guys down." Robert said placing his hand on my stomach.

One true happy family moment.