CHAPTER 43 - The morning after

I woke up the next day wrapped in Roberts arms. I looked over to see him sleeping peacefully with his face nuzzling into my neck. His was snoring lightly and it sounded so cute. Usually I don't like when people snores. It annoys me and I can't sleep. But not to sound cliche but Roberts snoring makes me calm. Knowing that he's save and alive. 

I carefully lift my hand to caress his fluffy bed hair. Or should I say sex-hair? Seriously this must be the cutest view I've ever seen. I can feel that he's starting to move around a bit and he slowly wakes up. He opens one eye and peers at me. 

"Mmm, good morning honey. Sleep well?" he says with his rasp sexy sleeping voice.

"I slept great. How about you?" I said looking down at him smiling. 

"Best. Sleep. Ever." he replies and lifts his head to give me a big kiss.

"Glad to hear hot stuff." I says returning the kiss. 

"Are you hungry?" Robert asks. 

"I'm hungry for you." I say with a smirk and starting to make out with him.

Because he's so hot and amazing I think he deserves this. 

***I carefully slip my hand down to his crotch and start to rub. He moans into our kiss when I remove his boxers and grabs his not so little member. God, he's already hard. I'm starting to move up and down humping him and he's in heaven. I run my thumb over his tip and he spasms. 

"God baby this feels so good" he says moaning and groaning. 

"Do you want me to stop?" I asks going a little bit faster making him almost climax.

"Please no!" he screams when I'm going even faster.

I can feel his pre-cum is leaking out when I put down my head and suck him out til he cums. He made a real mess, but it was so hot that I didn't care. As I said before I'm not great at giving "blow jobs" but learning by doing, right? I don't mind doing this a lot and I bet he's not either.***

"Sarah, that was...." he says breathing very hard trying to collect his words right. 

"Amazing? Yeah, I know." I replies cocky. 

"Hm, someone is begging for a punishment later for being cocky I see." Robert says smiling at me, winking his eyebrows. 

"Maybe I am." I say smiling back at him.

We rose up and started to pack our things to head home. Oh I didn't want to go home. This place was amazing and being with my love here was incredible. But I missed my son. My little baby boy. I can't wait to go home so I can kiss his little cheeks and see him laugh at Roberts jokes.