CHAPTER 35 - Benji wants his "teddybear"

When we got home I started pack Benjis things while he was playing in the living room. I packed some clothes, toys and other necessary things that he might need. I walked down to the living room to see Benji sprawled out on the carpet. He was a sleep. I smiled at the sight. He looks so cute. I let him sleep for a while so I could make some early dinner for him. 

I stood by the stove frying meatballs when I heard a crying from the living room. I quickly ran to pick up my crying son. 

"What happened sweetheart? Why are you crying? I asked rocking him. 

"I miss Wobby, I want Wobbie." he said with tears in his eyes.

"Robert? You want Robert baby? How about we call him right now and before I leave you at grandpa you can meet him." I said with almost tears in my eyes. Aw, my baby boy missed my boyfriend. How cute is that! 

He nodded whipping his eyes with his small hands. I reached for the phone and dialed Roberts number. 

R: Hi honey what's up? Ready for tonight?" Robert answered. I could feel him smiling.

S: Hi, I'm doing fine. But Benji said he missed you so I decided to call.

R: Oh, that little champ. Buddy how are you, I missed you too!

B: Wobby! Come here.

R: You want me to come over now? We can watch Spongebob!

B: Yeeahaahahha Wobbie comes here Spongebob

S: You're welcome to come over whenever you want. I'm making Benji dinner now and then I thought I would start getting ready for tonight. But as I said, you can keep him company in the meantime I get ready.

R: I would love that baby. I'll be there in 30mins! See you soon buddy! 

S: Benji, say goodbye to Robert.

B: Wobby byee 

We hang up and I hugged my baby. I continued Benjis dinner while he was sitting in his high chair playing with some cereals.