CHAPTER 12 - Things are heating up

"You know, when I said I missed you guys, I meant you too." he said causing me to shiver. 

"Oh you did? I thought you just missed my son and got yourself an excuse to watch Spongebob" I said mocking him a bit. I knew that my behavior right now drove him crazy. Because I could feel his heart starting to beat faster and his breathing got more rapid. 

"Sarah, I know what you're trying to do, but I'm gonna tell you right now. It's not gonna work." he said still breathing fast. 

"And why is that Mr.Downey" I said biting my lip and to add some more sexual tension I decided to  putting my arms around his neck making him even closer than he was before. 

Wait, what am I doing? He's still my teacher! He could get fired! And we haven't even kissed yet! 

I could sense that this was going to lead somewhere else if we continued, but he was still holding me very close and gently bit my earlobe making me moan. I could feel he smiling, oh that bastard.

"You know, do not try to teach the seducer baby. Because you will end up crying." he said so sensual that I just wanted to do him right there on the floor, in my fucking hall.  

"If I am gonna cry because of that I'm gonna need someone to comfort me." I said with a really girly seductive voice, kissing his neck slowly. 

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? THIS HAS TO STOP! MY SON IS IN THE OTHER ROOM, OMG.

"I'm happy to obligate that" he said stifled a groan while I was still torturing his neck. 

When we pulled away, still were still holding each other very close, the passion between us burned so bright it almost hurt and then when we where about to kiss we heard a scream from the livingroom.