CHAPTER 47 - Good morning

New day. New opportunities. Jokes aside. Time flies by and weeks is turning into months. Only one month left until summer break! I can't wait til' I get to spend all my spare time with the people I love most. My son, My dad and of course the love of my life, Robert.

I'm just imagining how to get up in the morning walking down the stairs seeing him making breakfast to all of us. Preferably shirtless. Ha you see what I did there "wink".

*ALARM CLOCK STARTS TO BEEP*

"Urrrgh seriously, I'm so sick of hearing this annoying beep every freaking morning" I say while shutting down the alarm and grunting.

"Aww, baby hang on just one month and then you don't have to set an alarm for a couple of months. I can tell you that I can't wait for the vacation so I can spend all my spare time with you and Benji." Robert says with a really sexy sleepy voice and reaches for my lips and gives me a kiss.

No, we are not living together, but sometimes Robert's staying over. I can't complain. It's wonderful. We actually have been at his house too.

"Maybe I should go check on Benji. He should be awake by now." I say giving Robert a peck on his cheek.

"Oh no wait a minute. I haven't got any love today!" Robert says smirking while grabbing my waist and in a second he's on top of me.

"Really you sex machine, don't you ever get tired? 3 times yesterday and 4 times the day before. I'm actually a bit sore." I say laughing.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm just so in love with you that I might get rough because I'm so excited. I'll go slower I promise." Robert replies while giving me smooth kisses all over my face.

"Honey you don't have to apologise. I know that you're not doing anything to hurt me. I like it when you get rough. Sometimes it even turns me on even more. But going nice and slow is kind of nice to for a change." I say between my moans cause I can't really concentrate when he's making me horny.

"Babe, I'm so hard right now. I'll be gentle and slow. Promise" he says while pulling of my underwear with his finger.

***Carefully he slips in a finger inside of me and I can't stop moaning. It feels so damn good and he knows exactly what he's doing and how to satisfy a girl. I feel myself getting wetter and just when I'm about to grab his manhood he slips in an another finger which makes me scream with pleasure.

"You like this baby?" he says teasing.

"Oh god Robert, don't stop this feels so good." I say fighting not to come yet.

"You want me to go down on you and lick you til' you see stars?" he says teasing my clit with his thumb.

"You don't have to ask twice!" I say panting.

Robert goes down on me and he's giving me a good lick and all I can do is moan and wriggling because it feels so damn good. He has to use one hand to keep me still and the other hand is working on my throbbing clit. Oh my god I'm so close to losing it.

"Honey let go." he says with a sexy voice while he's licking me faster and faster.

"OH ROBERT I'M CUMING"! I scream so loud that he has to silence me with his hand.

I'm lying there sweaty and panting after my sexual chock. That was the best orgasm ever. Not even kidding. That man is god when it comes to oral sex.

"Was that good?" he asks while kissing me between my breasts.

I know he want more. And he will.

"Babe that was the best orgasm ever. I'll give you some now" I say while grabbing his manhood and bending down.

"Oh god don't stop, right there baby." Robert says while grabbing my head making me almost gag. He is so huge.

I'm licking him from tip to base while I'm playing with his balls.

"I'm so close now. Please let me be inside you when I'm cumming." he says grabbing my waist and flipping us over.

He's on top of me grabbing his member, rubbing my already wet slit before he slides in. The sensation is incredible. This time he goes in and out slow while rubbing my clit from time to time which almost makes me come but he really likes to keep me hanging.

I can tell that he's almost there and I'm too. With a loud scream from us both we climax at the same time.***

"Baby that was amazing. You feel so good." Robert pants while rolling of me.

"Yeah, one of the better times" I say smiling.

"Agree, this was much needed." he says taking my hand leading it up to his chest.

"Yes, now you can fantasy about this all day at work" I say laughing.

"I rather not. Because then I'll get a boner and you're not there to help me out." he says smirking.

"Well, I'm gonna be there, but not there." I respond with a wink.

"I know honey it's hard to keep this a secret but you know that I love you so much that I'm willing to give up my teacher job at your school for you. So we can be together for real. Without any hiding and secrets." He says smiling and kissing me.

"No, Robert I know we have talked about this but you love that job and I know that you love me. But I don't want you to change job because of me. If you gonna change job, do it for yourself because you want it." I say stroking his cheek looking into his beautiful eyes.

Just when he's about so say something we hear small steps outside our door. We look at the door and see a sleepy boy rubbing his eyes and then looking at us. I must say thank god for the cover because we have no clothes on.

"Good morning moma, I'm hungry" Benji says yawning.

"Hi sweetie, of course. I tell you what. If you go to your room and get your warm one piece I'll go down in a minutes and start making pancakes. How about that?" I say smiling at my little human.

"Okay moma. Wobby help me please." my tired son asks Robert.

"Of course buddy, just go to your room. I'll be there before you can say spongebob!" Robert answers and smiling.

"Okay" Benji says smiling and running to his room.

We walk out of the bed grabbing our clothes and give each other a kiss.

"Good morning babe. I hope this day will be good for both of us." Robert says and then walks over to Benjis room.