CHAPTER 2 - New english teacher

Just when the english lesson was about to start a brown hair man walked in. He wasn't that tall, but not short either. He was like "compact". I didn't really notice this human since I was playing with my phone under my table. 

"Phone in your pocket please" I heard a husky voice saying. I looked up at him and I literally died. He was the most perfect human being I've ever seen in my whole life. (Despite from my son of course). But this man had the most perfect caramel eyes with the right hint of green and his hair was perfectly combed. He had a little beard growing and all I could do was drooling. Well, inside of my vision I was drooling like a baby waiting for their food. And when I caught myself staring at his beautiful face I snapped out really quick and looked down.

"Sorry..." I said looking down at the table. 

When I looked up again he was standing in front of us, at the whiteboard. He still had his eyes fixed on me and when he saw that I looked up on him again, he smiled and shows of the perfect smile ever. It was just glistening around him. What the fuck, what's wrong with me?! I don't even know the guy and what it looks like, he's my new teacher or something? No, that's so wrong. Snap out of it Sarah! 

"Hi! My name is Robert Downey Jr. and I'm gonna be your new english teacher. During my lessons I will not tolerate any kind of misbehavior. Like, not paying attention, sleeping, write small notes to each other yada yada. You get the point. Break those rules there will be detention. Got it?" Everyone nodded.

"Great! Let's start the class! Turn to page 107 and do the first 10 assignments. Write it down and hand it over to me. After you're finished, you may write a small essay about yourself so I can get to know you all a bit better." Robert said and sat down in his chair.