"Hey, we have had an update. Apparently random islands are going missing in the Oceanic region. If that means anything," Sweden said as he walked over to us. I felt my heartbeat pick up and hope filled me.

"To Oceania!" I shouted loudly as I marched off in a random direction.

"Shouldn't we check the map to see if we are going the right way?" UK called after me.

"Actually, she is heading the right way," Sweden explained. I felt pride become me for the first time since Canada went missing.

UK, Sweden and I headed onwards towards Oceania. I had a good feeling about this. When we arrived I started knocking on doors. Half of the time no one answered, but on the odd occasion that someone answered the door, they didn't speak English or French.

I suddenly remembered my territories. They spoke French. I walked up to the door of New Caledonia's home and knocked. Half expecting her not to answer, the door opened.

"France? Que fais-tu ici?" New Caledonia asked (France? What are you doing here?).

"Je cherche mon fils." I answered (I'm looking for my son.).

"Ton fils? Laquelle?" (Your son? Which one?).

"Canada," I answered blandly. I could tell she knew something by the way she shifted her feet nervously.

"Je ne sais pas," New Caledonia explained (I don't know,). I glared at her until she spoke again.

"Essayez la maison communautaire d'Océanie. Quelqu'un là-bas pourrait savoir." She let out (Try the Oceania community home. Someone there might know.).

This mission had another lead. To the Oceanic Community Home. And maybe there, I might find my son.

We found our way to this community home and walked inside. There was only one person inside and UK had a quick snap as he saw New Zealand's sister.

"I knew it was you!" UK shouted. Maori turned around uncomfortably. She had a basket of fish in her hand and a musket in the other.

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"Where is he?" UK interrogated.

"Look, I don't know what you are talking about, but I have done nothing," Maori argued.

"You are holding a gun and don't think I can't the bloodstains on your shirt," UK stated.

"A gun that you gave me, and the bloodstains came from a deer I hunted and am now exchanging for fish," She explained, showing us her basket of fish.

"Likely story," UK scoffed.

"UK! Don't be rude. We can still use her," I explained.

"I don't know what you are planning, but it doesn't sound ethical," Sweden added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I have a quick update on the last chapters announcement. 

The results have shown that majority of you guys wanted an extra long chapter! So that is what I will do for 50K along with the 'ask them anything'.

However, because I was stupid and can't count and underestimated the the difference between 40K and 50K, I have decided to put the second most voted in play, which was the competitions. So, if you are interested, the details are below! 

Because I know there are a range of different kinds of skill that people have, I will make this a little bit diverse. There will be two competitions, a writing competition and drawing competition. You can submit as many entries as you would like for either competitions.