_________________________________________

Nightmare walked down the hallway until he came to a door. He swiftly knocked on the door and waited for a response.

Killer peaked out of the door. "Oh heya Night! What's up?"

"Your boyfriends are too obsessed with that cat.." Nightmare grumbled.

"They're your boyfriends too!"

"Yeah whatever."

Killer opened his door more. "Do you want to come in?"

Nightmare nodded.

He followed Killer into his room and sat down on the side of his bed.

"So besides Dream and Cross not paying enough attention to you, how are you doing?" Killer asked. He had a big smirk on his face.

Nightmare rolled his eyes. "This is not what this is about and you know it."

"Are you sure about that Night?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"Well Nighty y'know i can always give you the attention you're looking for~"

"I didn't come here just so you could flirt with me."

"Oh come on! Don't be so cold. We've been dating for two months after all."

"So?"

"So you should be more used to me flirting with you."

"You've been doing this way before we even started dating. Not to mention the very inappropriate things you said that i told you not repeat ever again." Nightmare stated. He glared at Killer slightly.

"If i've been doing it so much why aren't you used to it by now. Hmm?~"

"I am. Just because i'm used to it doesn't mean I like it.." Nightmare mumbled.

"Oh so you don't want me to pay attention to you huh? Why did you come here then?"

"It's because you're the only slightly rational person in this house right now."

"I'm far from rational, Nighty."

"Well you're acting more rational than Cross that's for sure."

"Y'know maybe you should go talk to them instead of talking to me.."

"Fine! lets go!" Nightmare exclaimed, grabbing his hand and dragging him downstairs.

_________________________________________

Dream sighed again. Running his hands through Ace's fur. He had a feeling Nightmare might've been upset about Ace. Dream had known Nightmare for a long time and he knew that he could get pretty jealous like this sometimes but Dream really didn't mean to upset him like that.

"Hey Dream!"

"Oh hello Cross!"

"You seem kinda upset is everything alright?"

"Yeah Night's just kinda not really that happy with me right now.."

"Oh! I think he's upset with me too. He's been acting pretty weird this morning and i haven't had the chance to talk to him yet.."

"I don't think he's too happy about the cat situation.."

"Oh.. well i guess that makes sense. It's my fault Dream. I'm sorry."

"What do you mean it's your fault I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong Cross."

"Well you see.. I know Nightmare wouldn't be too happy taking care of Ace and since I found I found him I thought it must be my responsibility to take care of him and since I've been doing that I haven't really had enough free time to go on missions.. or more like I forgot about them. I'm sure Night is pissed off with me because of that.." Cross explained. .

"What no! Night could never be mad at you. Well maybe a little upset but i really doubt he's angry with you."

"Thanks Dream I really appreciate it!"

"No problem Crossy!"

Cross face turned bright purple.

Dream giggled. "You still get flustered so easily Cross.."

"Well-" Cross began to speak but he automatically stopped when he saw Nightmare and Killer coming down the stairs.

Nightmare and Killer made their way over to Dream and Cross who were still sitting on the couch.

"Oh Nighty your back!"

"Hey Night!"

"Dream."

"Hmm?"

"I just wanted to say that I i'm sorry for being upset with you for such a stupid reason."

"What? Nighty it's okay! It's okay to to talk about your feelings and it's okay to be jealous."

"I'm not jealous!" Nightmare exclaimed. His face flushed bright blue.

"Someones embarrassed~"

"Shut up Killer!"

"I- I wanted to apologize too.." Cross mumbled.

"What why?"

"Well uh you're upset with me aren't you? I mean I haven't really been doing that well with getting things done lately and-"

"It's fine Cross."

"But-"

"I said it's fine. I don't want you worrying about such things."

Cross felt his face heat up again. "A- alright."