Chapter 39: Day and Night

Start from the beginning

Selena: "I'm Selena and it's an honour to meet you all." Said the girl with blue hair who also smiled.

Cheerilee: "Do any of you have questions for Soleil and Selena?" She asked.

Kevin: "I have one. Are you both related to Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna? Because you both look a little like them." I asked.

Soleil: "We are. In fact, Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna are our aunties." She said which surprised everyone.

Selena: "We lived with our dad who is our aunts' younger brother overseas but he wanted us to have a proper life at school and make new friends so he sent us here to live with our aunts and attituded CHS."

Cheerilee: "Thank you for explaining everything you two. Now please take a seat so we can begin." She tells the two new girls who nodded.

Soleil and Selena walk pass many students towards two empty desks and when they did, they looked at me and winked at me, much to my surprise before they went to their desks.

Kevin: 'What was that? I have an feeling those two are up to something.' I thought.

Twilight Sparkle: 'The Celestia and Luna of this world have an younger brother?! Does this mean Princess Celestia and Princess Luna have an younger brother too but never talked about him?'

Sunset Shimmer: 'What's going on? How does Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna have nieces that look like them?'

Later before classes were starting again, me, my girlfriends and Spike were walking through the hallway.

Applejack: "Your three are sayin' that Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna have nieces?"

Rainbow Dash: "Not only that but they look like younger versions of our principal and vice principal?"

Kevin: "Pretty much yeah."

Twilight Sparkle: "It's weird. In Equestria, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna don't have a younger brother or if they mentioned him."

Sunset Shimmer: "Maybe they do have a brother and something happened to him so they don't talk about it."

Adagio Dazzle: "When we lived in Equestria a thousand years ago before being banished to this world, we heard about Princess Celestia and Princess Luna but nothing about them having a brother." She said with the other sirens nodding an agreement.

Fluttershy: "Where are Soleil and Selena now?"

Kevin: "Don't know Fluttershy. As soon as recess began, they both disappeared."

Aria Blaze: "Why not go to Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna and ask about their nieces?"

Kevin: "That's an good idea. Let's go ask them."

Me and my girlfriends arrived outside the principal's office and knocked on the door.

Principal Celestia: "Come in." She said as me and my girlfriends entered the office and saw Principal Celestia at her desk with her sister standing by. "So what I help you all with?"

Spike: "Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, we've met your nieces."

Vice Principal Principal Luna: "Ah, so you've met Soleil and Selena. How were they?"

Kevin: "They seemed...nice." I said as I remembered them winking at me.

Applejack: "Say Principal Celestia, how come you never mention having an couple of nieces?"

Principal Celestia: "Well we never get to see our nieces or our younger brother much since our brother works a lot overseas."

Twilight Sparkle: "So who is this younger brother of yours?"