Chapter 28: Rivals

At Crystal Prep, Sci-Twi is in her private lab, packing stuff into her backpack and grabs a sweater but as she grabs it, Spike has the other end in his mouth and trying to pull it away from Sci-Twi.

Sci-Twi: "Ugh! Come on Spike! I was always gonna go to Canterlot High for the Friendship Games." She tells Spike who then let's go of the sweater which flies into her face. "Ich! The only difference now is that I have to complete. Besides it's not like Principal Cinch gave me much of a choice." She said as she puts the sweater into her backpack.

Spike whimpers which makes Sci-Twi pet him and scratch under his chin which makes him a little happy.

Sci-Twi: "I know Spike. I don't like it either and I probably won't be able to collect anywhere near as much data as I thought." She said as she looks at her amulet device which gives her an idea. "But maybe I can still get some." She said a little happy as she puts the amulet device onto some string and puts it around her face to wear.

Spike whimpers again which makes Sci-Twi pick him up and hug him.

Sci-Twi: "Spike, I wouldn't leave without you." She tells her puppy who she puts into her backpack. "Just remember to be quiet and try not to shed." She tells Spike, zips up her backpack and puts it on her back and walks out of the lab.

Sci-Twi goes outside of the school where the school buses are along with a few students lining up to get into a bus and she notices Cadance who is looking at a clipboard.

Sci-Twi: "Dean Cadence, I'm not really sure where to go." She asks Cadence as she accidently cuts the front of the line, much to the annoyance to two girls behind her.

Dean Cadence: "One second Twilight." She said as she kept looking at her clipboard and walks away.

???: "You could try the end of the line." Said a female voice in an sour tone behind Sci-Twi who turns around to see a girl with moderate rose hair with lighter moderate rose and graeyish aquamarine streaks. moderate indigo eyes, pale light greyish gold skin and freckles.

Her name is Sour Sweet and behind her is her friend Sunny Flare who has greyish mulberry hair with light raspberry streak, moderate cerise eyes, light turquoisish grey skin and dark indigo eyeshadow