Chapter 88: The Curse of Captain Ghoulbeard part 3

(Op 4)

We last left off Kevin was in shock to see the ship alive and it has buddies with it.

Kevin: (Thought) "Crap this is bad."

Slasher: "It is but how you gonna fight this?"

Kevin thought until an idea pop his mind.

Kevin: (Thought) "Wait, I know who."

Kevin use his Summoning jutsu then a wall of smoke appeared as it dies down the Animal squad appeared.

Lars Grayson: "Hey Kevin, how are you? Need anything?"

Kevin: "As much I like to hang out with you guys, but we got a ship problem."

He point at the monster ship as they were in shock.

Jane Storm: "I never seen it before. What is it?!"

Kevin: "I like to know but it likes I never seen before."

Luke crack his fist while Hayley smirk.

Hayley Jones: "Well, what are we waiting for? LET'S SCRAPE THIS TIN CAN!"

Luke Anderson: "I agree!"

So the group as the ship.

Play Song: The Knife's Edge by Cabal Mind

Kevin grab his sword and slash the side of the tugboat whlie the Donnie and the others strike hard and hitting and break the pieces. They even destory the boat that are posses as they beating up. The tugboat creature roar as it lay on it's side.

Lina Strike: "Holy crap, I think we got it."

Kevin: "Your right. I'm gonna finished off."

What happens next will shock them, three people was hiding the attack and they saw this and escape. But not the monster boat who just spot them and launch at them and grab them as they scream making Kevin and the Animal squad in shock.

Lucy Heart: "CRAP, THAT THING CAUGHT THE PEOPLE!"

Donnie Chun: "What are gonna to do?"

But what next releashed shock.

Before they think of a plan, the thing suddenly making slurping sound as Kevin and the others hear it and see bult moving in the tentacle like a tube as one person shout.

Male Person: "OH GOD! IT SUCK OUT MY BLOOD!"

Male 2: "IT SUCK MY ORGIN!"

Male 3: "MY LIVER MY EVERYTHING!"

Soon the three men skin was gone as their color drin as the last one gulp and then a loud bone sickly "CRACK" hear and it throw away as Kevin's group went to the three men's bodies and check on them but only they discover that they are dead.

Kevin: "CRAP WHAT HAPPEN?"

Seth Blazer: "Not blood, their part from inside are gone."

Slasher: "DUDE! I DON'T THINK WE ARE JUST A MONSTER BUT-"

Kevin: "VAMPIRE BOAT AH SHOOT! I KNEW THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN!"

Moxley Stark: "What are we gonna do?"

Razor Tooth: "I DON'T THINK IT'S DOWN NOW! LOOK!"