Chapter 72: Enter the Halloween King part 2

(Halloween day)

It was Halloween and everyone was dress up good Halloween Everyone who dress up do prank or play tricks. At Kevin's house, Kevin dressing up his favorite costume and he dress up as the Terminator.

 At Kevin's house, Kevin dressing up his favorite costume and he dress up as the Terminator

Kevin: "I look good and so of better."

Just then a knock was heard as Kevin answer it and reveled Sunset dressing up as the vampire hunter.

Sunset Shimmer: "You like it?"

Kevin: "Babe you're a fine beautiful girlfriend I never have."

Sunset smile before she kiss Kevin on his lip. While they were kissing, Sunset place Kevin's hand on something soft and squeezing as Kevin realize what it is as he released the kiss started at Sunset who giggle with smirk on her face.

Sunset Shimmer: "You like it?"

Kevin: "Sunset what we told about."

Sunset Shimmer: "We're not ready for it I know but I can't help it."

Kevin shook his head before took her hand and both walk downstair into the livingroom and see the others that some dresses in their normal clothes when they came to this world. Kevin spot the ghouls dressing up awesome dress they wear making them look hot.

Kevin: "Wow ghouls not to lie but you look hot."

Draculaura: "Ah thanks Kevin. Clawdeen be one mad this and she be get credit."

Clawdeen Wolf: "Come on, I did what I can."

Kevin: "Still you ghouls hot and sexy."

Cleo de Nile: "Now your going over dammit."

Raven and the others show their Halloween dress as they look like they in grim tales story.