Chapter 63: Mirror Magic

We see a lot of people in the mall as they having a goodtime shopping and stuff. But one who is Juniper Montange who use to work at the movie studio. She plan to ruin the movie so she can be a star but the group caught her red hand and since then she been punish to work a job. She still bear of it after got fire from Kevin group. As she walk pass the tv, it play music from the group as she getting anger and anger but she saw another tv it plays another music it has Kevin, his and the K/DA group and she saw him singing and her eyes turn into heart shape and she was blushing holding her cheeks when she saw him on TV and some hearts came out of her head.

Then some girls which they were Kevin's fan club as they saw him on Tv they were screaming like fan girls as Juniper continue to walk, she bump into two movie posters which spot the group in it and she look at the other poster that has Kevin, Leon...

Then some girls which they were Kevin's fan club as they saw him on Tv they were screaming like fan girls as Juniper continue to walk, she bump into two movie posters which spot the group in it and she look at the other poster that has Kevin, Leone and Mahoro with the word "The Marines" which she sigh dreamily that she saw him but she was angry at the other poster so she attack the poster without the second one that has Kevin in it as everyone watch her killing the board and drop it. That until her walkie-talkie came to live as a voice of her boss spoke.

Junior's Boss: "Juniper, where are you? We need you back at the popcorn popper stat."

Juniper Montage: "So..*zish*..y-your...*kresh*...up. I....*krash*...losing..*kisrs*...call...*kesh*... later."

Juniper groan as she walk to the sunglasses kiosk as Juniper talking herself.

Juniper Montage: "I can't believe they have great night but me. I want my night not them. I hate they ruin my life if my partner run off, then I can be a star but nooooo they have ruin everything. Not that, that boy Kevin (dreaming about him) he's the only one who understand me and he is so cute and handsome. But look at me, I can be a star since I lost everything. If I have a way to rid of them, then I have him all to myself and those, whole."

As she try on all sunglasses, she unware a wipes of Equestrian Magic appear floating in the mall as about to pose the mirror when another magic and energy absorbed the Equestrian magic and it grew the size of a baseball and float in the mirror and enchant a hand mirror before like nothing happen. Juniper pick a glasses as she spot the handed mirror as she pick up and stared the mirror for sec when the image change into a model star cause to juniper studdler and drop the mirror as she point the surface glass as a spark appear as she pick up again as vision of herself as a beautiful, world-famous movie star appear again as she smile.

Juniper Montage: "I'm not sure what this mirror is done, but I like it."

She pay the mirror and walk back to her work. But what she didn't know, that with Equestrian magic fuse other power, energy and magic, this was make only worst then ever as what she will become will unleashed.

(Food Court)

In the food court mall, We see Kevin and the group who are waiting the other since they plan to have night out party after the Movie they save it and now while Kevin and other talk, Sunset is writing her journal about thing have change.