Special Chapter: The Champion Fighting Tournament part 2

(Opening 2)

We see the arena as a lot of people were in the stands, including Kevin and his girlfriend's parents, while some of Kevin's girlfriends were there too, as Principal Celestia spoke.

Principal Celestia: "We hope you are all excited about this tournament. This will be a sloverknocker. Now, let's see who is fighting first."

The crowd looks at the screen to see who will be fighting first. As the screen stops, it shows a picture of Kevin and his opponent Chou.

 As the screen stops, it shows a picture of Kevin and his opponent Chou

As the crowd for the fighters that will fight in the first tournament.

Vice Principal Luna: "So Kevin will face the Jeet Kune Do master Chou.

Principal Cadence: "Now we live with Ap, who is at Kevin's door, Ap."

(To Ap)

We See Ap with a cameraman who is recording as Ap spoke into a microphone.

Ap: "Thank you Cadence as you know, I'm at Kevin's door ready to talk with Kevin himself."

As she knocks on the door then she hears him, "Come in." She opens the door and sees him punching the punching bag.

Ap: "Hey Kevin, can I have a word with you?"

Kevin stopped his training and walked towards her.

Kevin: "Sure, go ahead."

Ap: "What are your thoughts about the tournament?"

Kevin: "Well, Ap, I just let you know that I'm going to win the tournament no matter what that's my hero way, dattebayo."

As he continues his training, Ap turns to the camera.

Ap: "That's all for him to hear back from you guys."

(To The Principals and Vice Principal)

Principal Celestia: "Thank you, Ap, for hearing from Kevin."

Vice Principal Luna: "Now let's head to the arena for the announcement for the tournament."

The crowd looked at the arena and saw the announcer middle of the ring as he spoke.