Special Chapter: The Champion Fighting Tournament part 1

(Opening 2)

It was Saturday morning in Canterlot as we moved the screen to see Kevin's house as Kevin was in the lab making something until he heard the elevator door was open to see Twilight.

Kevin: "Hey Twilight what's up?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Nothing much I'm just checking on you."

Kevin: "I see."

Twilight Sparkle: "So what are you doing?"

Kevin: "I'm just making on something."

Twilight Sparkle: "Really what is it?"

Kevin: "It's a secret."

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh."

Kevin: "Anyway I'll be heading to the city to bye some stuff."

Twilight Sparkle: "Okay."

As Kevin went to the elevator and got back up and went to the garage and hop on to his van the Moonbeam.

As the garage door opens he drove off to the city to buy some stuff.

(Few minutes later)

We see Kevin holding two bags as he went to his car and he open the back trunk of the van to put the stuff inside of the van then he went inside and drove off to his house.

As he was driving the van his animal sense start sensing something.

Kevin: "Where is that strange sense coming from I better find out where it is."

He continue following the sense until he came to a stop and saw a building that wasn't completed.

Kevin: "The sense is coming from this building, I better check it out

Kevin: "The sense is coming from this building, I better check it out."

He walk towards the building to follow the sense which sense was on the top of the building as Kevin use his flying ability to fly to the top of the building as he was on the top there's nothing only a helicopter landing pad.