Chapter 79: Enter the Halloween King final part

The second one was a nun woman which Kevin and Slasher sense a strong power from her as she's not normal like the others.

Kevin: "I see you behind it?"

???: "No I work with him but now you free her I no need work with him anymore."

Kevin: "Okay? (Looking at the nun) What about you? What's your excuse?"

???: "I felt a familiar present where you are stand."

Slasher: "What is she talking about?"

Kevin: (Thought) "No clue."

???: "Tell me have you ware you have the demonic beast in you?"

Kevin: "Wait you know Slasher?"

???: "That's his name? Then I was right?"

Kevin: "About?"

???: "Have you been told about skullheart?"

Kevin: "A bit."

???: "Skullheart was create by two Goddess as they want to use it to make the girl into skullgirl to destroy the world."

Kevin: "What why they do that. Why are they against humans?"

???: "I'm not sure why I ask the same question but I follow their order.
But the trust is the skullheart was made by the demonic beast of yours."

Kevin/Slasher: "WHAT?"

Slasher: "I don't remember I give my power to them."

Kevin: "Slasher can't remember he give his powers to them. How they got hold of it?"

???: "You know of the Demonic beast slayers? They use him and his friends to conquer the world as soon before they seal away, the two manit took some of the fur which it connect his powers and blood. They soon made the first Skullheart as for now on trap in cyle forever to make every girl either become one or be curse."

Kevin was shock to hear as he never have heard before while Slasher try to control his anger as he wish he haven't gone to their world before.

Slasher: "Crap, if they are right then I'm missing my part of it."

Kevin heard what he said as he decide to ask about it.

Kevin: "So, what you like me to do?"

???: "I want you try to break the cyle by talking to it."

Kevin: "That's it?"

???: "Yes."

Kevin: "Well, I'll do it. At less know your name?"

Double/Agatha: "Names Double but I go by Agatha Gloomfoil. I most a shapchanger."

Kevin: "I see and what is your true form look like?"