Chapter 10: An Weekend With the Girls

It's been a few days since the events of the Fall Formal and things were starting to get back to normal.

Many students and teachers wanted to know what happened with Kevin, he's friends and Sunset and Sunshine Shimmer so he decided answer their questions. He revealed the existence of magic by showing him ability to use different powers which shocked and surprised many.

After that, he revealed the existence of Equestria, another world where Twilight Sparkle came from Equestria which surprised everyone even more.

Speaking of Sunset and Sunshine Shimmer, they confessed to the school about all the terrible things Sunset has done but she did it all because Sunshine which was born from dark magic and now they want to make amends for the terrible things that they done to everyone.

Some were sceptical about Sunset Shimmer's change from being a bully to someone who wants to do good but he defended her and explained she had a terrible childhood which lead to Sunset Shimmer confessing about her past with selfish and terrible parents who used her, that she had no friends growing up and she only did the terrible things to fill the void of loneliness in her heart.

After hearing about Sunset's terrible childhood, many were sympathetic with Sunset for enduring such a sad part and soon realized that she truly wants to change.

To prove that she has truly changed, Sunset decided to do community work around the school and help her fellow students out while Kevin and he's friends would teach about friendship and what it means to have friends while being a friend.

As for Kevin, he became even more popular once he revealed his powers to everyone which lead to some selfish students trying to befriend him so that he would use he's powers to help them out for their own selfish gain but he refused to become friends with such selfish people. He popular continued to skyrocket once he announced he would help Sunset and Sunshine Shimmer that they had truly changed from the selfish persons she once was.

It wasn't just him that got popular but so was Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinke Pie, Rarity and Applejack because of their actions during the Fall Formal.

Things have calm down lately but little did you know, more things were about to change...

It was Thursday and Kevin along with the girls (Sunset, Sunshine Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Applejack) were at Sweet Shoppe, discussing things.

Kevin: "So any plans for this weekend?" He asked the girls.

Rainbow Dash: "Well the new Daring Do book is coming out on Saturday." She said.

Kevin: "What?! Daring Do & The Fang of Destiny is coming out!" He said surprised since you've been waiting for that book to come out.

Rainbow Dash: "Yep you got that right. You interested?"

Kevin: "Yeah I've been waiting for the next entry in the Daring Do series to come out."

Rainbow Dash: "Well get this, the author of the Daring Do series herself A.K Yearling is coming here to Canterlot and she will be giving a few lucky people signed copies of her new book." She said which got him excited.

Kevin: "For real A.K Yearling is coming here!"

Rainbow Dash: "You got it, say Kevin, wanna come with me to meet her and get a copy of her new book?" She asked.

Applejack: "Now hold on there Rainbow, I was going to ask Kevin if he'd like to do some pie tasting with me tomorrow for mah family's bake sale coming up."

Pinkie Pie: "Wait a minute, I wanted to ask Kenny to bake cakes with me."

Fluttershy: "Um I was hoping Kevin would join me at the animal shelter to help feed the animals."