Chapter 85: The Forgotten Friendship part 6 (Final)

(Opening 3)

Chrysalis: "You really think you have the upper hand? Well guess what? We had the upper hooves/claws/hands on you."

One was a man whoa was a demon with tails behind an armor and old japn clothes. He has black hair and has red eyes of the demon and the other was a tall man, wearing a business suit but what he was wearing look like a mask that never take it off. But he talk in his thought in the mask.

Izuku and Inuyasha know the to villians as one of them spoke

???: "I must say Inuyasha, you must end in this world that I can felt some powers here."

Inuyasha: "Your still the same demon, Naraku."

???: "You think All Might will come and save you? You never gonna be like him."

Izuku Midoriya: "I have friends All for One."

Then a woman who pal with dark mark vein as she dress up like cloth and her eyes look like children nightmare.

???: "I think you will be the one to die if you think for it.

Ruby Rose: "No way Salem, we can beat you."

King Sombra: "ENOUGH LET'S KILL THEM!"

The heroes and villians ready to fight when...

???: "YOO HOO!"

They look up and see Maddie in her giant form of wonderland power.

Maddie Hatter: "Sorry, but i think fight has to be skip."

She took out a look like a giant vac handle as all the villains screaming in fear as they were now in the dust holder as she took out and open pocket hole and dump in as she close it before turn back to normal size.